Sequel: Brand New Start

Sense of A Spark

Chase -Point of View-

As I played, my thoughts remained with Mr.Valeno, falling upon no one else. Once I finished my eyes landed straight onto him, hoping -- praying -- that he could see my emotions for him, my love; the fact that my heart only called for him. I didn't care if he was older then me -- age means nothing when true love is involved. My heart pounded in my chest as I gazed intently at him until he finally looked down into his lap. I sighed softly and returned to scribbling in my notebook, entries and poems inside of it along with Valeno's name written in it everywhere. Will he ever understand how I feel? I thought to myself as I added another entry to my green book, smiling lightly as I wrote.

As I scribbled in my book, I couldn't help but look up every once in a while and look at Valeno, taking in his beautiful, breathtaking features -- from his long brown hair to those beautiful blue eyes that seemed to be endless. When I looked into them, I swear I sensed pain in him, like something was wrong with him.I wish I knew what it was, I wish I could talk to him some place other then here at school. I want to learn more about the man thats captured my heart ... my soul.

I lowered my gaze back to my notebook and flipped over to a fresh page and started writting again, a new song coming into my head, the words finding themselves onto the clean white-lined paper as I feverishly wrote them down.

"Chase..hey Chase!" I heard someone whisper my name from beside me. I turned my head and saw my friend Michael sitting there, his blonde hair falling into his face. I sighed mentally, I liked the boy but he could get so annoying sometimes.

"What do you want Michael? If its asking me what I'm doing this weekend, the answer is nothing. I'm gonna be stuck at home, like always, and my parents are gonna force me to church on Sunday even though they know I hate it," I said, staring at him. Michael frowned at me and turned back around in his desk.

I sighed and reached up, messing with my hair a bit, pushing strands out of my face as my gazed landed on Valeno again. How I wish he would just take me away from all this, let it just be me and him for a day. I despise being around my controling parents, they know I hate chruch yet they still force me to go because they believe I have nothing better to do. I thought about different things as I let my eyes wonder over Valeno, thinking he wasn't paying attention.

As I let my eyes wonder, I couldnt help but thinking about how it would feel to have him hold me ... to hear him whisper my name, to feel his lips on mine in a deep, passionate kiss. I didn't care what everyone else thought -- happiness was the only thing that mattered to me. I wanted to be happy with Valeno, in his arms, to feel his touch everyday ... to see that smile everyday.