Sequel: Brand New Start

Sense of A Spark

Chase -Point of View-

I look up at Dean and smiled brightly,sitting up a little as I realized something "What baby?" Dean asked,gazing at me curiously only caused me to brighten my smile even more and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Im eighteen." I said happily "My brithday was last month..im finally an adult" I said happily,Dean's eyes widened and he hugged me tightly.

"Thats great news!" he said happily,kissing me dwwply which I gladly returned,god how I missed his kisses,his touch,everything.

I pulled away and nuzzled my head into his neck "Hmmm..you need to shave" I chuckled softly,earning a chuckle from Dean,who held me close.

"Is that so sweetie?" he asked,I nodded as I snuggled against him,holding him close "I think Ill keep it,I think it looks good" he chuckled. I looked up and stared at him like he was crazy.

"Your joking right? You look older then you are with that" I retorted,Dean pouted at me but smiled and nodded his head,pulling me back into his arms.

"Im just glad your ok,I was so scared" he whispered,stroking my hair,which I had just noticed had gotten longer..I needed to cut it..

"Same here,I cant wait until we get home,I want out of here" I said softly,snuggling against him again.

-Two days later-

Dean helpped me out of the bed,the doctor finally let me go,I was so happy. I sat there,my feet dangling over the bed as Dean helpped me get dressed,I could see a visable tent appearing in his jeans,earning a laugh from me.

"What?" he asked as he tied my shoes,smiling up at me.

"Dont try hiding that from me! I see your still hot for me" I smirk,I watched Dean chuckled and look away as he stood up,helpping me up onto my feet,I was a bit wobbly but managed to stay up as Dean walked with me out to the car.

I sat in the passanger seat,smiling at Dean as he pulled away from the hospital and to his house,I leaned over and leaned against him happily,taking his free hand.