Sequel: Brand New Start

Sense of A Spark

Chase -Point of View-

I had no idea where the hell Dean was going,I dove down behind him and followed him as far as I could until I had to stop and pointed to the surface then me and gave the 'No go' signal and swam back up, breaking the surface and took in a deep breath.

my body still hurting from the paintball war, but it wasn't something that would stay foever,that pain would go away.

I waited for a minute then sighed in relief when Dean resurfaced alittle ways away from me, I grinned and dove under before he could see me and swam towards him.

I grabbed his ankles and yanked him down into the water, grinning as I quickly swam away from him,resurfacing and laughing as I contiuned to swim away.

I reached the bank and crawled onto the land, laying on my back as I panted, laughing still as I saw Dean sit down beside me.

Time Jump

I sighed happily as me and Dean walked back into the lodge, I was so happy to finally be home..this is where I belonged..here with Dean..no where else and with no one else.. I sat on the couch and gazed at Dean for a few minutes before I leaned back and sighed.

Dean sat beside me,smiling " What are you thinking about babe?" he asked,pulling me into his arms, holding me close. I smiled brightly and snuggled myself into him.

" Everything baby...us...this..everything is just..almost perfect.." I said softly,gazing around happily.

"Almost..what do you mean almost sweetie?" Dean asked,gazing down at me, I bit my lip nervously..unsure of how to say it..

"I know its legal in some states...I was just curious..I know I see it..but do you..ever see us getting...married in the furture..?" I asked softly, adverting my gaze..maybe something like that was too soon....