Sequel: Brand New Start

Sense of A Spark

Dean -Point of View-

It was March, spring would be starting soon, so we had a few months to plan for the big day. Chase was wanting a small one, no one there except us and the preacher who would do it --which I knew whom just to call. He had done my friend Jason and his husband Alex's wedding, so I know he wouldn't mind doing ours.

"Okay, we got the place, the date. We just need the tuxes, preacher, and rings," Chase said, leaning against the counter in the kitchen and sipping on a glass of wine. I smiled at him as I pushed forward a small container similar to the one his engagement ring came in. "What is this?" he asked, picking up the box and looking up at me.

"Something I picked up this morning when I got your engagement ring," I said, a smile crossing my face. He opened it and gasped.

"Are the gems ... real?" he asked, looking at me in utter shock. I nodded and took a sip from my own glass of wine. "These must have cost a fortune," Chase whispered, taking them out of the case.

"Yeah, but it's all worth it, baby. You're worth it," I said, walking over to him and taking his wedding band and studying it. On his, the gemstone for February was in the center surrounded by diamonds. On mine, it was the gemstone for November, also surrounded by diamonds. "You like it?" I asked, placing his on his ring finger, making sure it fit.

"Like it?" he asked, utterly appalled. I raised an eyebrow and he just smiled. "I fucking love it." I smiled back and kissed him deeply. He gladly returned it and wrapped his arms around my neck.

We pulled away and placed the rings back in their case. When I looked at him, he was looking happily at his engagement ring, admiring the way it looked on him. "Chase?" I said, grabbing his hand, causing him to look up at me. "I also know a preacher who will gladly do this," I said, smiling warmly at him. His eyes instantly brightened up.

"Seriously?" he exclaimed, buzzing with joy. I nodded and he nearly caused me to fall to the floor. "Ohmygod! You think of everything don't you?" he asked, looking up at me with those green eyes of his.

"I just want to make you happy, baby," I replied honestly, pushing some hair away from his face.

"Just being around you makes me happy, Dean," he said, giving me a warm smile.

"Good. Cause I have a feeling we'll be together for a long time," I said, wrapping my arms around his waist. He snuggled close to me and sighed happily. "We'll go get fittings for tuxes tomorrow morning, alright?" I asked, and he nodded.

I grabbed the stereo remote of the counter and turned on the stereo, which was playing Queen's We Are the Champions. Chase looked up at me and smiled as he started swaying a little bit.

As I swayed with him, I started humming along to the music, not taking my eyes off my beloved. "Sing it. You have a calming voice," Chase said, smiling again. I just laughed and he pouted. I caved.

"I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it
I thank you all

But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise -
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose -
"

He joined me on the chorus, and as we screamed the last line, I bent down and kissed him, finishing off the best day that's happened to me since Chase walked into my classroom all those months ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
end of story. xD