Status: Hiatus

My Savior

Running

I was running, not sure where, not sure why, but I was running, and fast. It wasn’t until I heard a gun fire in the silence and felt a crippling pain in my side that I realized not what, but who I was running from.

Seth.

Seth.

I hissed and fell to the ground, I heard footsteps and I froze, I slowly turned to the sound clutching my side, he was panting with his hands on his knees, he took one more deep breath and stood up straight and smirked at me ‘What did I do?’ I wanted to scream. He walked towards me, almost strutting “Stupid bitch” he kicked me in my stomach the wind was knocked out of me momentarily and I heard a scream it was too late to figure out that the scream was mine.

Beep. Beep. Beep. That noise, make it stop. Beep. Beep. Beep. I opened my eyes ever so slowly; the bright lights made me close my eye lids shut just as fast as the pain hit me, I screamed and blinked the tears begging to flow away. I heard that beeping getting louder. Beep. Beep. Beep. It was mocking me! Beep. Beep. Beep. I wanted to cry I felt like I was back in grade school.
‘Stop it! I shrieked as he pulled my hair and kicked me to the ground, his friends laughed as he pulled out scissors’ No! I sat up and looked around I was in a hospital room, the only light was a small desk light mounted on the wall illuminating the face of my savior.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just kind of came up with this I hope you guys like it!
- Dani
xoxoxoxoxo