Status: Hiatus

My Savior

A Smile Like Hot Cocoa

This started all too quickly so let me introduce myself, I am Persephone Angelica Bloodsaw. I used to have everything a young girl would want; a loving mother and father, an oncoming little brother or sister, and a committed boyfriend with plans for the future. It was all taken from me a few months ago.

Not only did my mother loose the boy, but my parents died because of my boyfriend’s drunk driving. After a while, he became abusive, but he hadn’t done anything serious until a few weeks later when my parent’s will was read. He told the cops someone broke in to my apartment and attacked me, when really he got angry and beat me raw. That was the last straw, I ran and I didn’t bother to pack because I knew I had nothing.

My eyes softened when I was his face he had stitches on the side of his face ‘did he fight Seth off?’ I whimpered silently, he doesn’t even know me and he sacrificed so much. I was too much into sobbing to see him wake up I heard him get up and then felt a pair of strong arms around me I gasped and my tears stopped almost instantly “You’re okay now, I’m here, he won’t hurt you” his voice was so comforting he broke off the hug and I felt cold again, but his smile warmed me like a sip of hot cocoa.

I smiled and took in his appearance, he had green eyes with black specks, like a forest after the rain, his lips looked soft, his cheeks tinted light crimson and his tanned skin hugging his perfect face he had a freckle placed under his left eye he had dark almost onyx hair, but when the light hit it you could see the hidden caramel almost honey color.

“What’s your name?” he asked bringing my attention to his lips again “Persephone” I croaked and I blushed at my dry throat ‘damn my embarrassment’ he chuckled and handed me a bottle of water I quietly thanked him and took a sip “thanks” he nodded “Now that I can understand you, what is it?” he laughed “Persephone” I muttered looking down “It’s beautiful” I was crimson “like you” I looked up at him and the door opened.

“Ah, Miss Bloodsaw” It was a woman probably in her thirties with red hair and blue glasses her smile making me a bit uncomfortable. “Yes?” she put her free arm down at her side “Are you feeling alright?” she smiled at me I nodded and she wrote something in her clipboard “Well I’ll get your test results and clothes and have a nurse bring them down afterwards you can get changed and the nurse will escort you out” I nodded and she left ‘I almost forgot its Hospital policy to take you out on a wheel chair’.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to Korfi for commenting!
- Dani
xoxoxoxo