Sequel: Lost.
Status: Active.

Snared.

Chapter 9: Okaayy

Massie’s POV

“Don’t come in.” I screamed and clutched at the bathtubs sides making the water slosh at my rib’s.

Hunter had carried me back to the house, he thought that I had hypothermia where your body gets so cold it shivers to release heat but if its not enough you slowly die…so he
dumped me in a hot bathtub.

I’m only wearing my sports bra, and panties. No way am I letting him in.

“Massie.” I heard Hunters voice from the other side of the door, “I just want to give you your food.”

“I’m not hungry!” I screamed, and closed my eyes. Gosh, screaming hurts my lungs.

“Mass, you haven’t eaten all day. You are starving”, just then my stomach made this weird growling noise, but it was really soft and I barely even heard it, “See? Your body doesn’t lie” I heard Hunters voice through the door.

Ok, so maybe I am hungry… but that doesn’t mean that I am letting someone who’s like TWO years older than me see me half naked in the bath even if that someone did save my life, did I mention that person is a very sexy guy?

I shook my head, “GO AWAY! I’m not hun-” I groaned and clutched at my chest.

It hurts.

A loud banging noise was heard. It was Hunter kicking the door open, he rushed in carrying a food tray that held a bowl of some sort. He looked straight at me, and I mean like straight at me- my whole everything.

“Are you ok?!” he asked worried.

I blinked at him then screamed and kicked, “Pervert!”

Apparently my legs are long enough that I hit one of the legs of the food tray and that sent the bowl- which held very warm oatmeal- all over Hunters neck and chest, the drink however fell on me but it’s not like I wasn’t wet already. He put on a straight face and I felt my eyes go wide.

“Massie. You’re cleaning this up. It burns”

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry” I stood up and tried to wipe it off his chest- big mistake.

Hunter started at my face before his eyes trailed down my body, I felt his gaze go from my eyes, to my lips, down to my collarbone, my belly button, then my thigh area-

I felt the hot blush growing all over my face more.

He reached out and seconds before he touched me, “Oh my god!” I screamed and wrapped myself in the shower curtains, but he was faster and grabbed my wrist before I was able to fully cover myself. “Don’t look!” I coughed.

Screaming was taking a toll on me

But I heard him quickly step into the bathtub, “Massie” he tugged on my wrist, “Come on out.”
“No.” I dug my face deeper into the plastic curtain, “Don’t look, Hunter.” I said afraid of his opinion.

“Why shouldn’t I? You’re beautiful.” He said unwrapping the curtain from my body but I looked away and closed my eyes. He pulled me down so we were both sitting.

“No, quit lying.” I whispered, I could feel the tears coming on.

“I’m not. You’re gorgeous, anyone that saw you wouldn’t think otherwise.” he said trying to make me face him. I fought the urge to cry.

“Yeah.Tiffany” I choked out a small sob, my ex best friend who called me an ugly cow that belonged in a slaughter house more than in the same continent as her, I let more tears
fall. He hugged me. Well more like he cradled me.

“Tiffany.” He whispered her name, “now why would that bitch lie? She must be a blind. ” he said and kissed the top of my head. I laughed a little and began to reach for a towel that in a
fingertips reach, to cover myself.

He grabbed my wrist, “Now Massie. You have some cleaning to do” he said pulling my wrist towards him, so he was holding both wrists at his chest. It forced me to face him- I still had my eyes closed.

“Look, Mass.”

And for some reason I opened my eyes. I came to face with a wet white t-shirt that had oatmeal all over. My eyes wandered from his oatmeal chest to his throat, up to his luscious
lips and then his eyes.

I felt tingly all over my body.

“This is your fault” he started, “and I expect you to do what I do and take responsibility for your actions.” He said looking me in the eyes with a serious face

“Fine.” I pouted, there’s no getting out of this. Hunter was the kind of person who got his way.

I grabbed a sponge-loafer thing and added soap. I was going to his chest when he said, “Hey, I don’t know if you take baths with shirts on but I certainly don’t.” He smiled.

I rolled my eyes. It’s weird but I couldn’t stop myself from reaching to the hem of his shirt.

“Auditioned for a Wet t-shirt contest?” I joked and took the shirt off of him, I heard him laughing as he held his hands up making it easier for me to take the shirt off.

“Sort of” he said

“Did you make it?” I smiled and put his dirty t-shirt on the floor outside of the bathtub.

“Yes- but I said no” he replied.

I grabbed a sponge and worked on his oh-so-delicious abs, “Why’d you do that?” I asked lathering his chest now.

“You can say that my girlfriend was waiting for me in the bath.” He grabbed my wrist and pulled my body to him.

I felt my body fit into a perfect mold against his, he hoisted me up so I was leveled with his face. I felt that irresistible pull towards him, the urge to kiss his lips; it wasn’t something I could ignore.

So I leaned in, and I think that he kind of leaned in too, for an earth shattering kiss. It started out simple, a peck on the lips but when I backed up a bit and heard him say, “And only she can see this. Feel this.”

I found myself wanting more.

And I realized something. This feeling that’s so strong… it isn’t hate its love. I’m madly in love with Hunter- oh my god, since I met him in the woods!

I leaned in and kissed him roughly. And OH MY GOOOD. His kisses are delicious, heavenly and out of this world. They taste better the more I open my mouth, that’s when he slipped his tongue in. I was freaked at first but, it tasted good and like oatmeal. I gasped and that made him put a hand to my back pushing me closer to him.

His lips, oh his lips- I would have never imagined this feeling!

As pay back I bit his collarbone making sure that it’d leave a mark tomorrow. My bite triggered something inside of him because he moved forward making me be on bottom and he on top.

I laughed and said, “We have to stop.” But he didn’t move from where he was. I touched his cheek, “this is WAY too fast for me, Hunter. Please respect that.”

He seemed to understand and let go of my wrist and set my leg free. I covered myself as best I could. He sat up and looked at how breathless and flushed I was.

“Sorry. I couldn’t help myself.” He said closing his eyes and rubbing his forehead.

“It’s alright-”

“No. It’s not. You should hate me right now I mean I forced myself on you all because I couldn’t control my urges. I’m so stupid!” he said and banged the back of his head on the wall.

“Hey!” I got closer to him, “Don’t say that. It wasn’t forced- it was consensual, and if I stopped my urge from kissing you.. then this wouldn’t have happened.” I said and he finally looked at me.

‘She hates me.’

“God. Hunter I don’t hate you! I think I just might…really…like you. I don’t regret kissing you the second time around!” I threw my hands up, “I like so …much that I wouldn’t mind marrying you right now. God Hunter!.. when I met you I thought I hated you but I realized that I actually…love you. Stupid right? Your probably thinking that I’m a stupid kid for liking someone like you and-”

He leaned into kiss me

“Shut up. I love you” he said, breathe against my cheek. I laughed and cried a bit as I hugged him.

“But this is too fast for me. Give me some time before the big thing. Okay?” I asked burying my face into his neck I felt the vibrations from him laughing.

“Alright. Well while you clean up and put some fresh clothes on… I’ll get you some more oatmeal.” He said kissing my forehead and getting up.

I laughed, “Alright”

I have a feeling that he isn’t going to wait long.
♠ ♠ ♠
anyways, comments?