Sequel: Lost.
Status: Active.

Snared.

Chapter 19: Lost

Chapter 19: Lost

Hunters POV

Massie was let out of my sight.

I growled. And attacked the foreign were that made its move on me. I sent him launching and then I slammed into the next were. There should be around 6.

I felt Shadows thought slip into mine, Calm Down. Mica and I will go after her.
I growled even louder; Why can’t I go!

with your emotions acting up right now. You’ll be out of control. We need your anger right now to fight the Foreign Were’s right here.

I slammed into another Foreign Were; Alright. I will Alpha.

Good. Wait. I sense only five Foreign Were’s with you, where’s the last one?

I looked around and didn’t see him. The first foreign were I attacked came and slammed into me, sending me into a tree.

There’s only five here, the other must be after Massie and that girl.

Just then, a loud shriek was heard throughout the forest. That shriek belonged to a girl.
Massie. I felt my heart breaking.

Don’t worry. I’ve got them.

A foreign were charged at me and I bit him in the neck, a vital point, the blood quickly spurted everywhere and he was down for the count. I couldn’t care less that I just took his life, one of his little pals was going after my fucking mate and blood will be shed tonight.

And not just his blood, all of theirs.

**

Massie’s POV

Wolves. Wolves. Oh my god, they’re everywhere. I couldn’t stop my hands from trembling like they were, actually my whole body was shaking.

I just want Hunter.

The bad wolfs snaps at me again. And I shriek even louder, when it made its first advance on me I tripped and fell in a chasm. Now I’m trapped under a trees roots while the wolf tries its hardest to kill me. I cry loudly. So this is how I’m going to die? Not by drowning in a freezing river, but by a wolf attack?

What the fuck does it matter? My brothers already dead, my Dad’s gone, and my mom is missing.

I have nothing to live for, except Hunter.

But if he loved you, he would be protecting you right now. Instead of hiding in the forest like chicken shit

Shut up! He loves me I know he does!

No he doesn’t.

Ugh, this really isn’t the time to be arguing with myself.

The wolf snapped at me again, this time cutting my knee. He cut a hole through my jeans and I felt a slight stinging. I screamed so loud that my voice cracked.

Then I heard Lenora shout, “Hey!” before a stick hit the wolf on its head. It quickly snapped its head to the side. It looked super pissed. The wolf growled before he lunged towards

Lenora, who was out of my view.

I heard a soft cry before I heard its growl again. Then I heard a different growl, one that sent chills down my spine, and the sound of wolves fighting started.

Is Lenora safe? I cried, where was my wolf?

Hunters POV

I bit the throat of the Foreign Were that had latched onto Sasha’s left hind leg. I was about to attack another Foreign Were, we were down to the biggest three, when I heard a cry that made me freeze in mid-run.

Where’s my wolf?

Massie.

I looked around me and noticed that everything was more or less under control. Fuck this. Massie needs me. I should’ve never allowed her to be sent out during that stupid bonfire.

An order from an Alpha to any one of his subordinate wolves was law. No one disobeyed.

Alpha word was law.

I shook my head and began running, Alpha word was just gonna have to wait.

Massies POV

I kept sobbing in my little chasm. With the trees thick roots holding me in it felt like a jail cell. I closed my eyes and cried a bit more loudly.

Then I felt a hand reach out and yank me out of my small personal jail cell. I opened my eyes, the tears were making my eyesight blurry, It was Lenora.“We’re gona have to run. Can you?”, Lenora whispered to me, while gently petting my head as a way to console me.

I nodded, I was silently crying now.

“Good.” She said and grabbed my hand, “Lets go.”

And we took off running. There was three big wolves fighting. From the quick blurry glance that I was able to get I noticed that it was two against one and that one was dying.

We could be next.

Lenora tugged on my hand silently signaling for me to run faster. And I did. I wanted to get as far away from here, from the wolves as I possibly can.

I hate wolves.
♠ ♠ ♠
IMPORTANT.

Guys. I've been shot...

Some one has stolen my work- again.

And that has makes me feel like I've just been shot. Not in the foot, but in the heart -.-

I've been thinking, I think I might stop this story- so that little thief can't finish stealing- but I want all of your opinions first. Please make it quick, guys.

So, sorry its short. But my comp thing is throwing a hissy fit, it keeps like.. acting super retarded (no offense meant to anyone) and deleting the chapter I just put up. So I had to chop it down and make it shorter.

THIS MAYBE THE LAST CHAPTER I WRITE.