When Two Ends Meet

You know that feeling of walking through a heavily industrialized city? Maybe you've already heard the sound of crowded streets, of talking people, of crashing cars; smelt the permanent combination of sweet perfumes snatched from their owners. Maybe you've seen how modern yet empty the world has become.

What about music? Do you listen to music while walking? Maybe you've also felt the unpleasant sensation of trading musical sounds from a cell phone or mp3 player for the cold reality, soundless and deprived from beauty, still, the noisiest and most complex abstraction.

I'm young. I've been told I shouldn't think the way I do. I can't help it. I'd rather stay in my room forever, just listening to my music, writing my own world. I might live in one world, but it doesn't mean I have to be alive in it. Just for a change, I wish I could live in everything I write and touch the worlds I create.

I'm the youngest of three; most careless of all. Future means nothing, we live our past; my past is my future. I've condemned myself. I've lost the path I've been following. All I care about right now is my writing. It's ironic. It's ironic I would rather write than eat; but I'd rather die than give my life and my words.

Like I said, I'm young. You can't really expect me to know what I should want. Maybe I like being able to control every single detail there is in the world. Then again; I can be unexpected. Maybe I just like knowing there's a world only I can control.