Status: It's September and the team is back after a two week vacation. (Takes place of Season 6.)

Missing or Not?

Faceless, Nameless

I guess you could say he moved on, though I'm not thoroughly convinced. It was less then a year ago. Can you believe that? Less then a year. I know if it had happened to me I wouldn't have moved on so fast. I guess your emotions can control your life. Maybe that's why he never smiles. I sighed deeply. I was bored. I took off two months, but not without a fight.

I don't have any kids and his is at Jessica's. I paced around the empty kitchen. I had already eaten. This is exactly why they say be careful what you wish for. I wished for a chance to relax and now I have two months to do nothing.

I might just find a new job. I guess I'd almost have to. I lifted myself up on the kitchen counter and hit my feet up against the cupboards. I have literally never been this bored in my life. I could out shopping or something, but I'd much rather be at work. I really don't need anything. Or have money to shop randomly.

I know how silly it sounds. Complaining I have two months off work, but I'm not getting payed and I love my job. No matter how crazy it is, I love it.

I got up and paced around some more. There was one thing I could do, but I'm really trying to keep my stress level down. I walked into our bedroom and just looked around a little. I found a hidden stash of books. I looked through them, but they were all on psychology or criminology. I walked into his son's room. He had two selves of little chapter books. Magic Tree House. All 71 of them. I grabbed the first one and sat down on the floor and started reading.

A few hours passed. I was half way through the series. Just finished Number 35. There where two piles of books. One larger the the other. All those I had read. The other 36 I hadn't were still on the shelf. I pulled myself off the floor and walked to the kitchen.

"What to make? What to make?" I asked myself quietly.

I went through the cupboards and found nothing to eat. I grabbed my keys and purse and went to my car.

When I came back home I paced back and forth the house. After a half hour I decided I should finish the series and after a few more hours I finished. I put all the books back on the shelf in order. It was five o'clock and I didn't expect him or his son home. He would be at work and his son was spending the whole time I was off at Jessica's. I knew I had only one thing left to do.

I went and did what I needed to and paced around more frantically, more stressed, then before. Minutes seemed like hours. I went back to the bathroom. I looked into the sink: + + -

I'm pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter to start you off with. Comments motivate me to continue writing, so leave them.