‹ Prequel: I'm Scared
Status: Active!

Family Man

two

"No way." TJ stared down at me in disbelief.

I bit my lip nervously and nodded. I watched his face for his reaction. I had no idea what his thoughts would be on this. I mean, I knew he wanted kids, but now that the day had actually come...

I nearly jumped out of my skin as he fist pumped into the air and grinned, kissing me quickly, then kissing me again, smiling, and kissing me again. I stared up at him in amusement and he stood up beside the bed, pulling me up so that I was standing in front of him.

"No way. No way!"

I couldn't believe how much he sounded like a little kid who had just gotten an Xbox for Christmas.

"Babe, are you serious?"

He was staring at me now, and I let out a giggle, absentmindedly placing my hand on my stomach. His eyes drifted from my face to where my hand now was.

"It's weird, right?" I whispered, and he nodded. He continued to stare at my stomach in awe. He bent down and placed an ear to my stomach. "You can't hear or feel it yet, Teej," I laughed.

He nodded and I felt the movement against my stomach. "I know, but I thought I'd try. I can't believe this!" He stood up straight again and pointed to my belly. "There's a mini me in there?"

I burst into laughter. "Or a mini me." I paused. "Which would you prefer?"

TJ shrugged, his grin widening as he placed a gentle kiss to one side of my neck. "If she's as beautiful as you," he whispered, sending shivers down my spine as he kissed the other side of my neck, "Then I want a girl." He kissed my lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pushed my back down onto the bed and kissed me again. "But you know I want a boy I can teach hockey too."

I nodded, gazing up at him. I ran my hands through his hair and smiled. "Whatever it is, it's going to have the best daddy in the world."

TJ frowned and rolled off of me, lying down beside me on the bed. I propped myself up on my elbow and rested my chin on my hand. I leaned out and traced my fingers up and down his stomach. "What?"

He turned to me and sighed. "I want to be the best dad, but I'm barely going to be around."

I sighed and rested my head on his chest. "You knew that when you married me. You knew that we were going to have kids... we talked about it, Teej."

He reached up and grazed his knuckles against my cheek. "I know, baby. It doesn't mean it's not going to be hard to be away, though."

I sat up and he joined me, swinging his legs over the side of the bed while I sat cross-legged. I reached my hand out and placed it on the side of his face. "But remember what we said?" TJ nodded. "We love each other and we're going to love our little Oshie's and that's all that matters." He nodded again and I leaned up to kiss him. I leaned against his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. I let out a heavy sigh a while later and he looked at me curiously. "I want pickles." I stood up and made my way into the kitchen, hearing TJ burst into laughter from behind me. I opened up the cupboards and searched thoroughly, although I knew for a fact we didn't have pickles.

We hated pickles.

I turned to TJ, who was leaning against the kitchen door frame, watching me, amused. "Pickles? I want pickles? Seriously?"

TJ shrugged and grabbed his car keys off the counter. "I don't know, Em. But whatever momma wants, momma gets. I'll be back." He waved and I smiled as I heard the front door close.
♠ ♠ ♠
soooo don't ask me why I was inspired for Osh tonight. I guess it's cause I know there's some people reading this, and I'm just in a good mood due to my teams tonight and last night!

YES YES YES

hahah :)

PS - keep checking my profile, i have tons of stories that are coming out every day, and tons of variety in players so keep checking!

Can you guys tell me something? Do I post too many stories?