Status: Complete D: No worries we got a sequel!!!

Our World Made of Fiction.

Hi I'm Alice Fallen Sullivan and welcome to my twin sister and I's Fictional world.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

I sat in this uncomfortable white chair, staring at the clock in front of me, the hands going slower than molasses.

Why won't that damn hand go faster?!

I groaned and dropped my head in my hands, my hair making a thin veil of black, I heard the door next to me open and snapped my head up. Justin, Roxy, and Christofer were standing there just staring at me, I gave them a small smile and stood up.

"Sit back down!" The police officer, Darren, yelled walking into the lobby. I sighed and plopped back down on the chair, wincing at the pain it caused my butt.

"What's she in for now?" Justin asked officer Darren, Darren smirked at me and then looked at Justin who had a grim look on his face.

"Possession of Marijuana, underage drinking, and speeding." Darren said, I laughed to myself at the speeding one, I wasn't speeding at all, I was just going 20 MPH faster then the limit.

"How much is bail?" Justin sighed, he pulled out his wallet and started pulling money out.

"5,000 dollars, plus five days in jail." Darren threw a smirk in my direction, I glared at him, Justin sighed.

"How about I give you an extra 2,000 dollars and she doesn't do the five days jail?" Christofer said pulling out his wallet, I sighed, I hated when they spent money on me. Darren looked at me then Christofer and Justin, and the money, and nodded his head.

"Deal, hand over the money and get that bitch out of here." Darren growled the last part, I grabbed the sides of the chair so I wouldn't run at him and punch his stupid ugly face. Justin and Christofer handed him the money and turned around to look at me, I looked down at the floor finding an interest in the ugly pattern of tile. Justin slid his arms under my arms and pulled me up setting me on my feet, he wrapped me in and hug. He buried his face in my hair while I just hugged him back, he was rubbing circles in my back to soothe me.

"Get out now!" Darren yelled making me and Justin to jump, Justin let go and threw his arm over my shoulders pulling me out the door towards his black Range Rover. I sat in the front with Justin and started playing with the necklace my mother gave me, I looked back and saw Roxy with hers. A tear slid down my cheek while I looked out the window, watching the scenery go by, it all looked so beautiful. I looked over at Justin and saw he was thinking, I sighed and pulled out my pack of Malbro cigarettes and my Jack Daniels lighter, I light my cigarette up and took a long drag of it.

"I wish you wouldn't smoke in my car." Justin sighed, he looked at me. "Can I bum a cigarette from you?" I nodded my head and threw one at him and light it for him, I laughed.

"So you tell me not to smoke in your car and turn around and start smoking in it?" I laugh, he looked at me and smirked.

"Yup." He grinned and looked back at the road, I turned around to see my sister asleep. I looked at the road and sighed.

Hi my name is Alice Fallen Sullivan, I'm a screwed up kid without a father. My twin sister and I live our life in fear not knowing what could happen to us next, my best friend Justin Bieber helps me through the rough spots. I screw up he is there to save me, I guess you could say he is my knight and shining armor. I sometimes deal drugs when I need the money, like today. I got busted and got taken down to the police station, my second home you could say.

I'm not your typical teenager at all, not at all.

Hi I'm Alice Fallen Sullivan and welcome to my twin sister and I's Fictional world.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter woo hoo!!!

I loved it how about you?!

What do you think is gonna happen next?! I don't know either!!!! :D

Comment+ Subscriptions= A whole package of Sour Patch Kids!!!

xoxox Tanisha