Status: Complete D: No worries we got a sequel!!!

Our World Made of Fiction.

"I'm gonna name her Aphrodite because she is gorgeous!" I gushed, I kissed Aphrodite on the head

We got in the car after eating, I thought Austin was so cute and adorable!!! I sighed, I can't believe I told Justin we were Boyfriend and Girlfriend, I was just jealous of that red head she was so much prettier than me. I felt someone's fingers lace through mine, I looked to my side and smiled at Justin.

"I can't wait for tomorrow." He whispered, my smile grew bigger at that, I couldn't really wait for the date either.

"Wow wait, what's tomorrow!?" Roxy asked, shoving her way up to the front, I laughed at my sister because she can be the weirdest.

"Justin and I are going on a date." I said, my heart fluttered at those words, my sister smiled at me and tried to hug me from the back.

"You two are truly a Sullivan." Matt laughed, I looked at him and stuck my tongue at him, I looked back at the road and saw a cat walking out in front of the car.

"Justin, cat!!" I screamed, Justin stomped on his brakes, I held onto Roxy so she wouldn't fly out the window.

"What the hell Alice are you trying to get us all killed!" RJ screamed at me, I ignored her and ran out of the car and ran towards the cat. The cat was pitch black and some white on it's chest with blue eyes, like mine, she was indescribably beautiful. What broke my heart was that it was a kitten, I grabbed it and held it to my chest, by now I was on my knees and crying for the little kitten.

"Alice!" I heard Justin yell, I turned around and looked at him, I stood up and held the kitty to my chest.

"Can we keep her?" I begged, I looked up at Justin with pleading in my eyes. He smiled and nodded his head, I smiled at him and brought the kitty with me back to the Range Rover. I got back in and started playing with the kitten.

"Is that a cat?" I heard Zacky ask, I nodded my head.

"What are you gonna name her or him?" Jimmy asked, I looked at him and smiled, I think I was finally warming up to him.

"I'm gonna name her Aphrodite because she is gorgeous!" I gushed, I kissed Aphrodite's head and she meowed.

"She is." Matt said petting her head, I laughed and turned back around.

"Ya she really is." I whispered, I looked out the window as Justin started to drive again. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~*~*Time Lapse*~*~

"Alice wake up!" I heard Chris say as he shook my shoulders, I forced my eyes opened and stared at Chris.

"Carry me and my kitty?" I whined, he laughed and grabbed me, carrying me bridal style up towards Justin's house. He walked through the door and was hit with bright light, I snapped my eyes shut and groaned.

"Hey Justin where you want her?" Chris yelled, I groaned again because he instantly gave me a headache. "Sorry." He whispered in my ear, I heard someone walking where me and Chris were and soon I was in different arms. I snuggled into the person's arms and hid my face in the person's neck, I then realized I didn't have Aphrodite in my arms anymore. My eyes ripped open and I started panicking.

"Where's Aphrodite!" I asked, looking everywhere.

"Don't worry she's downstairs with your sister. Roxy is cleaning her up because she was super dirty." Justin said, he walked up the stairs and headed towards my room.

"Can you set me down so I can go get changed?" I asked him, he nodded and set me down, I walked over to my door and opened it. I walked over to my closet and pulled out some pajamas , I trudged my way to Justin's bedroom and pushed the door open, I saw Justin laying in the middle of his bed in just his boxers, which matched my shirt. I laughed and made him look up, I jumped on his bed and smiled at him.

"We must think a like." He laughed pulling me towards him, I laughed and laid on his chest. He laughed and I looked up at him.

"What?" I asked.

"I love your shorts." He said, I blushed when I remembered I put shorts on with a song he made on the butt.

"Thank you, that isn't my favorite song of yours though." I said laying my head back on his chest, I closed my eyes and yawned. "Justin I can't wait for tomorrow." I said, I drifted off to sleep as Justin ran his hands through my hair.

"Me either Alice, me either."

*~*~*~Next Day~*~*~*

I opened my eyes and saw light coming through the windows curtains, I yawned and sat up looking around. I looked down next to me and saw Justin with his golden hair all messed up, I smiled and ran my hand through his hair and got out of bed. I was use to doing this, Justin and I would always have sleep overs, I never slept anywhere else. Just his bed. I walked out of his bedroom and downstairs into the kitchen, I was surprised to see my dad and his friends were still here. They were talking and laughing with each other, I sat down next to Zacky and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, what you guys talking 'bout?" I asked, Zacky looked down at me and smiled, I smiled back.

"Stuff and some more stuff." He said to me, I snorted and sat up, I looked at Jimmy and I smiled. I got up and sat down next to him, I took a deep breathe and looked up at him through my bangs.

"Ok, I wanna get to know you better, I don't want to hate you anymore. I want you to be my dad and I want to be your daughter." I sighed and looked at him, he was shocked but he composed his face and soon a huge smile was on his face.

"I'm just fine with that, are you okay with moving in with me?" He asked, I closed my eyes and thought about it and soon nodded.

"I would love to...dad." I said smiling at him.

"You called me dad." He said bewildered, I smiled and nodded, I tackled him in a hug. I felt tears started to fall down my cheeks as I cried over happiness, I hugged him and cried into his shoulder until someone cleared there throat.

"Alice you know you have a date today, with Justin?" Zacky said, I jumped up and turned around and looked at him.

"Holy shiz, I forgot!!" I yelled. "I need to go pick out my outfit!" I ran upstairs and threw my bedroom door open, I ran towards my closet and slid the doors open. I rummaged through all the cloths I had and finally found the perfect outfit, I laid it out on my bed and turned the shower on. A couple minutes later I got out and pulled my undies and bra on, I blow dried my hair and then straightened it, making sure it was as straight as a pin. I did my makeup which wasn't anything dramatic, when I finished with that I pulled on my cloths and looked at myself in my full length mirror.

I thought I looked beautiful, I took a deep breathe and walked into my bedroom and grabbed my purse and phone.

~*~*~*~*~*~* Justin's Pov *~*~*~*~*~*~*

I waited below the stairs and was tugging on my white shirt, it took me and hour to pick out this outfit and I thought I looked hot! I heard foot steps coming down the stairs and looked up to have my breathe taken away, Alice looked indescribably beautiful! I was stunned by her beauty that I didn't noticed that she walked down the stairs and was now in front of me, I smiled and her and grabbed her by her waist and pulled her towards me.

"You look Beautiful Alice, absolutely beautiful." I whispered in her ear, she giggled and I looked at her. "Come on let's go." I pulled her towards the living room where everyone was waiting, Roxy ran towards Alice and started talking to her. Zacky walked over to my and threw his arm over my shoulder.

"Don't hurt my niece okay? Or else I'll have to hurt you." He said, I nodded my head.

"I wouldn't dream of hurting her, I've been in love with her since I was 11." I gushed staring at Alice who was talking away with her dad and Roxy.

"Have you ever told her?" Zacky asked, I shook my head.

"Alice some on we need to go." I said, she turned around with a smile on her face and nodded her head. We walked outside and got in my car, before I turned the car on I turned and looked at her.

"I have something to give you." I said, I put reached under my seat for the box shaped object, when I felt it I pulled it out from under the seat. I looked at the velvet box and handed it to her, she looked at it then to me. She took it from me in shaky hands and she slowly opened it, she gasped when she saw the ring .

"It's a promise ring, so you know that one day I want to marry you." I said, she looked up with tears in her eyes. "That's not all, there's an inscription." She looked inside the ring, which read,

Our love is true, so it's gonna last forever and ever! <3 JB

She was full on crying by now, I grabbed her in a hug.

"Why are you crying Alice?" I asked, she took in a deep rigid breathe and looked up at me.

"I'm crying because I love it, I love you!!" She cried, she attacked me in kisses and I just happily kissed her back. "I love you so much Justin Drew Bieber!"

"I love you to Alice Fallen Sullivan." I smiled and kissed her back passionately, I pulled away and smiled at her, I started the car and headed towards the place where we were going to have our first date.

Of course I'm going to cherish this day forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty long I hope you like it :D

And that promise ring is actually the one I want my boyfriend to give me, if I ever get one :|

I can't believe it Alice and Justin are going on a date and Alice got a cute kitty!!!! I can't wait till the next update!!!! I don't even know what is gonna happen!

Comment.Subscribe.
xoxox Tanisha