Status: Complete D: No worries we got a sequel!!!

Our World Made of Fiction.

"This is Roxy. She's my Mrs. Batman, so hands off!" he said, snuggling his nose into my neck.

*Two years later*

"Heidi! Harley! You better get your little butts down here before I count to three! One! Two!"

I didn't have to finish my threat as I heard the little pitter patters of their feet racing to get to me. They smiled, looking up at me as I pretended to be mad with my hands on my hips.

The two pairs of blue eyes that belonged to Heidi and Harley looked up at me with the most innocent pouty lips ever, making me smile down at them.

The last two years have just been the best, no matter the circumstances. Alice and Justin have gotten pretty serious, so I'm happy for them. And we finally got to meet Leana, who is fucking wonderful!

The part that hurts me is that now everyone, but me has that 'special someone' in their lives. Alice has Justin, Daddy has Leana, Matt has Val, Brian is with Michelle, Zacky found Gena [who has a special hatred towards me] and even Johnny got his hands on Lacey. Chris told me that he found an interest for a special girl, but he wont tell me who.

Now, I'm off to take the kids to their daycare, then go to my job. Yeah, Zacky gave me an internship at Vengeance University, so now I can afford my own place. It's nothing too big, three rooms and on the second story of the apartment complex.

I was happy with my life. I have two beautiful kids, a caring family, and a dependable job. All I was missing was my 'knight in shining armor'.

I sighed, strapping my babies into their chairs. When I dropped them off, I stopped by a place get some coffee and was surprise at who I seen.

"Austin? Is that you bud?" I asked the small blonde boy.

He turned to look at me, and was confused. I smiled, walking over to him and leaning down.

"You probably don't remember me, but I'm Roxy. You saved me from a man at a restaurant when you were Batman." I giggled.

He looked at me with wide eyes, then hugged me like there was no tomorrow.

I giggled, hugging back until we were interrupted by a cough, making me look up to see a guy.

"Austin, who's your friend?" the guy asked in a deep voice.

I stood up, Austin holding his arms up for me to pick him up. Of course with his little pout, I picked him up and held him on my hip, like I do with Heidi and Harley.

"This is Roxy. She's my Mrs. Batman, so hands off!" he said, snuggling his nose into my neck.

I giggled, holding out my hand, "Roxan Jay Sullivan, but you can call me RJ." I told him.

He shook my hand, then brought it up to his face, brushing my knuckles softly with his lips, "Darrel Cortez, at your service." he said.

Damn, he was fucking hot! I blushed, "And Austin is your.."

"Brother and son." he said, smiling like a fool.

Chuckling, I gave him a questioning gaze, "Our mother passed away, leaving me with this little squirt."

I nodded, "Aw, well my condolences. Austin, do you think Darrel would let me go buy you some ice cream?" I asked, actually directing the question at Darrel.

He nodded, "You're good with kids?" It was more of a question.

"Have to be, I have twin two year olds." I chuckled.

I swear, my heart skipped a beat when he actually smiled.

"That's great. I can't wait to meet them." he said.

Neither can I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, I liked this chapter =)
Um.. I don't think I ever posted a picture of what Austin looked like before, so here he is:
Younger Austin
Comment and tell us what you think! This is coming to an end, and we want to know what you think about a sequel. So.. go press that button!

Thanks <3Maria