Status: Complete D: No worries we got a sequel!!!

Our World Made of Fiction.

Alive, With My Sister

Goddamn it! Why the fuck can't she at least try not to get caught. I sighed, all this thinking was getting me nowhere. We got into Justin's truck thingy and sat in silence as we drove back to our wonderful home. Yeah right, like there is anything wonderful about the shithole we live in.

We sat in the living room, not talking or doing anything. Christofer sat back on the lumpy, worn out couch as I layed on his lap. Alice kept glancing at me, not sure of what to say, but I kept my attention on the couch that one was a nice, swaid, navy blue piece of funitur. Now it was a lot of different shades of blue,and some gray.

When I looked back up, Alice was curled up in a ball, knees to her chest, and a tear slipping out of the orner of her eye, rolling over her nose and dripping on her white pants. Guilt instantly took over my face as I walked over to my sister, holding her in my arms. I could never stay mad at her for long.

"Baby, it's okay." I cooed. I didn't get a response, so I gueesed that she was sleeping.

I nodded for Justin to take her into our room. This always happened when things like this got bad. This wasn't as near as bad as some of our last encounters with the law, but I wasn't complaining. After Justin took her to bed, he gave me a hug and then walked outside to his truck. Christofer embraced me in a warm hug. He was my best friend that I could always count on. But for some reason, I always thought of him in a fatherly way. I guess that's what happens after 16 years without a father.

He let go, walking out with Justin and leaving for the night.I went into the back room where we lived. I hated how small it was, but I guess there was nothing we could do about it.

Alice was asleep on her bed, or passed out, however you want to put it. I slipped in to some pjs before going to bed and into a dreamless sleep.

|||Morning|||

Sirens and smoke was what I woke up to. Well, mostly the smoke, I couldn't really breath with all of it in my face. I coughed, trying to get my head straight. What the fuck was going on? Alice was still asleep, so I picked her up and walked over to the door. It was hot, so I nearly ran back to the window. Fuck it, she needs to wake up.

"Alice, Alice! Come on!" I yelled, trying to get her to wake up.

She stirred until her eyes opened. I put her on her feet, and she didn't ask questions. The smoke wasn't that bad, but it was getting there. We ran to our closet, packing everything in our room. We really didn't have that much, clothes, jewlery, and a stash of everything valuable and centamental to us. Everything filled our two bags, and as soon as we were done, we climbed out of the window and down the fire escape.

A crowd of people were surrounding out building, and they didn't notice us until we were completly out, and at the yellow tape line. An officer ran to us, calling over a nurse.

"Ladies, we're going to get you better, then we're going to need you to answer some questions, okay?" The lady officer asked.

We just nodded, trying to breath right. I was just ahppy to be alive with my sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this =]

Comment and Subscribe?

Thanks <3Maria