Status: Complete D: No worries we got a sequel!!!

Our World Made of Fiction.

"Watch it bitch, poking leads to pregnancy! I don't want a fat tummy!" I said slapping her hands

Alice, Alice! Come on!"

My eyes fluttered open and I the first thing that hit me was the smoke, Alice set me down and I ran to our closet pulling out all my stuff. I shoved it all in a duffel bag and followed Roxy down the fire escape, we weren't noticed until we were fully out and right in front of the yellow tape. A nurse rushed over to us and started poking me in my side.

"Watch it bitch, poking leads to pregnancy! I don't want a fat tummy!" I said slapping her hands away, she looked up at me with a small smile and turned around and started poking my sister. I sighed and looking at our shitty apartment, I looked around to see if my mother was out here but didn't see her, that's when I realized how the fire started. I started running towards the house not caring that millions of people were screaming my name and telling me to come back, I knew she was in there and I was gonna find her. I ran through the door and a wave of smoke hit me making me cough, I pulled the sleeve of my robe to my mouth and started searching for my mother.

My eyes were watering from the smoke, I looked at our couch and gasped making me cough. My mother she was dead, she was burned all over her eyes were liquid now, bubbling from the heat. I stumbled backwards staring at her face, it was horrible. I tripped over something and fell on my butt, I started crawling backwards and ran into someone's legs. I looked up and saw a fireman, I jumped up and he carried me outside to where my sister was crying into Christofer's shirt. My head lolled backwards and my eyes went behind my head, I forced my eyes to open and saw Justin standing beside Christofer and my sister. His face tear streaked, he wiped his nose with the sleeve of his plaid shirt, I smiled because when he did that it always reminded me of a little kid.

The fireman was sprinting towards the ambulance that was next to my sister and friends, Justin was the first to see me.

"Alice!! Thank God you're alright!!" He screamed, they ran over to where I was and I looked at my sister and frowned a little.

"Mom she's d-dead." I hoarsely whispered because my throat was so dry, her eyes went big and an ocean of fresh tears started their way down her cheeks that were now red from the cold. My head rolled to the side and I looked at Justin, I smiled at him making small smile creep it's way onto his lips.

"You okay, bunny?" He whispered stroking my cheek, I laughed at the nick name that he gave me 4 years ago.

"Perfect." I whispered.

"Alice slow down I can't run as fast as you!" Justin yelled trying to keep the same pace as me, I jumped over a rock and weaved through trees. I giggled and looked back at Justin who was trying so hard to keep up, I slowed down and turned around and waited for him to catch up. I tackled him in a hug and smiled up at him, my cheeks were frozen. I scrunched my nose up and hid my face in my hands, Justin laughed at me.

"What?!" I asked, he shook his head and moved a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You look like a bunny when you do that." He said, I laughed because I had a white hat with ears, and I bet my cheeks and nose were cherry red from the freezing cold.

"Thank you." I smiled up at him and hugged him.

"I love you so much Justin." I whispered snuggling into his chest, he laughed.

"Of course you do who wouldn't love me?" He laughed, I hit his chest and smiled up at him, he smiled back down at me. He cupped my cheeks and ran his thumb from my jaw to my temple, he bent his head towards mine and pressed his soft lips to mine. We broke away when it was getting hard to breathe, I looked up at him and smiled.


I remember that day, he was my first kiss, I smiled at remembrance. I sat up and looked around, I was in Justin's bedroom, I got up and out of the bed getting really dizzy at first. I walked down stairs and into the living room where all the noise was coming from, I looked into the living room and saw 5 guys with tattoos covering their arms. I screamed because I didn't know them, all their heads snapped towards me and they looked scared, Roxy ran out of the kitchen with a butcher knife in her hand.

"What's wrong Alice?" She said looking at me, I pointed at the guys and she laughed. She grabbed my arm and started guiding me towards them, I started fighting with her terrified of the unknown people.

"Alice stop!! You are being rude to our father and his friends!" She yelled, I stopped and stared at everyone who was in the room. My eyes landed on the tallest, he was sitting in a purple love seat and was staring at me, I growled and tried to run towards him and scratch his eyes out.

"You mother fucker!! How dare you show up right after my mother dies!!! You don't belong here you stupid dick face!!!" I screamed kicking and screaming trying to get out of Justin's hold, the guy on the love seat looked up at me with a sad expression on his face.

"I'm gonna make your life a living hell, you here me?! I'm gonna show you how I felt when I grew up without knowing my father, the pain I went through as I watched my mother shooting up!!" I screamed at him, I was glaring daggers at him, he just stared at me which was fueling my anger.

"Don't you know how to speak?" I sneered at him, he opened his mouth and said.........
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe cliff hanger!!!!!!!!

I hope you liked this one I totally loved it :D

Alice finally gets to meet her dad and she blows up! D: Stupid girl, haha and I bet you weren't expected that Justina and Alice kissed, were you?

I wasn't either.

Comments+Subscriptions= Sour Patch Kids <3

xoxox Tanisha