Status: Complete D: No worries we got a sequel!!!

Our World Made of Fiction.

"Why do you get really crazy cravings on your period too?" I asked wih wide eyes

When Justin and I finally arrived in the room I was staying in I fell on the bed and started sobbing, it was all I could do, all I could think of to do. Justin sat down on the bed and rubbed my back, trying to calm me down. It felt really good and my muscles started to untense, I sighed in pure bliss.

"You're not okay, so I'm not gonna be stupid, and ask if you're okay." He said smiling at me, I laughed and smiled back.

"Silly silly boy, I'm hungry!" I said standing up suddenlly, I looked at him. "Let's go get some tricks or whatever that cereal is with the bunny."

"Silly bunny tricks are for kids." He said grabbing my hand and walking down the stairs with me, I put my head on his shoulder and yawned.

"Someone is tired." I heard Christofer tease, I snapped my head towards his voice and squealed, I ran towards him and jumped in his arms.

"Chris when did you get here?!" I screame in his ear, he laughed and put his hand over my mouth.

"About the time you finished screaming at the people in the living room, who might I add are staring at us. I looked at them and yes they were staring at us, I gave them a small smile and glared at the tall one. I jumped down and walked to the one I thought was sexy, I smirked and looked up at him, I shoved my hand at his chest.

"I'm Alice Fallen Sullivan, what's your name?" I asked, he laughed at me and grabbed my hand and pulled my towards him so he could hug me. I was tense at first but soon relaxed into it, I wrapped my arms around him and actually hugged him back.

"Zacky Vengeance." He said, I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow.

"If your last name is really Vengeance then I so wanna be your daughter instead." I said to him, he laugehd and shook his head 'no', I frowned and stuck my tongue out at him. I turned to the really short one, he smiled at me. "Did you know your short?" I asked him, he smirked.

"Did you know your hair is messed up?" He questioned back, I sqeauked and started to mess with my hair. Everybody laughed a my actions while blushed, the one with the fendora threw his arm over my shoulders.

"No worry girly, me and you, we are gonna get along well." He smirked down at me, what he said made everyone burst out in laughter again.

"Why do you get really crazy cravings on your period too?" I asked wih wide eyes, he frowned down at me, I smiled back.

"She is definatly the Rev's daughter." I looked at who spoke and saw a guy with some really cool shades on.

"You know I never get why people wear shades inside, it's kinda retarded." I said taking his glasses off and putting them on, it got really dark. He pulled them off and put them back on, he smiled at me showing his dimples, my eyes went big and I tried to poke his face.

"Dude, you have dimples?! Can I touch them?" I looked up at him with doe eyes, he just stared at me like I just drank a bottle of crazy.

"No." I frowned and turned around with my arms folded, I saw fendora guy and smiled.

"So what's your name?" I asked sitting on his lap and putting my legs on the short one.

"Synyster Gates." He smirked at me, I rolled my eyes.

"Okay so how about you tell me your real names instead of the stupid ones Barney came up wiith." I sighed, fendora guy looked at me weird, I smiled back.

"Brian."

"Johnny."

"Zacky"

"Matt, and your dad's is Jimmy."

I jumped up and looked at Matt, he looked a little scared.

"Your name is Matt?!" I asked, he nodded. "I'm so naming my kid that!! What? It's true, I've always loved that name!" I said, he still looked at me weird, I huffed and turned around. I saw Justin leaning against the wall smirking at me, I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You better stop smirking Bieber before I wipe it off your face." I warned, his smirk got even bigger, I glared. I turned around and looked and stuck amy hands in my pocket seeing if I had anything use full, I felt a plastic bag crunch in my hands and smiled. I pulled out a half full pack of Sour Patch Kids, I turned around and held them up. His eyes went wide and he tried to grab them, I pulled them out of reach, he whined.

"Alicceeeeee!!!!! Come onnnnnnnnn!! I WANT SOME!" He whined, I wagged my finger and threw them at Zacky, he caught them and looked at Justin. Justin held his hands out fro them but Zacky shook his head, making Justin frown more.

"Please." He said sticking his bottom lip out, Zacky shook his head.

His shoulders slumped and walked over to me, pretending to cry.

"Alice, tell him to give me the candy!" Justin asked, I laughed.

"What makes you so special that you need them?" I asked knowing what he was going to say, 'I'm Justin Bieber that's why.'

"I'm Justin Bieber that's why." He smirked, I giggled and shook my head and snatched the candy from Zacky and stuffed in my back pocket.

"Try and grab them Bieber and I'll cut your fingers off." He laughed, I rolled my eyes and headed into the kitchen and found Roxy cooking food.

"I hope none of that consist of meat, you know me and Chris are Vegans." I said grabbed a cherry tomato in my mouth, Roxy laughed and shook her head.

"No Alice, there's no meat in here." She said continuing to cut the bell pepper, Justin walked into the kitchen and headed towards the fridge and grabbed a Corona out of the fridge.

"I want one too!" I said running towards the fridge and pulled one out, I popped the cap and took a nice long drink. I sighed and jumped up onto the breakfast bar, I sat there swinging my legs back and forth. Justin laughed at me and jumped up and sat next to me, He slung his arm over my shoulder and took a swig of his drink.

"I love you guys so much." He said to me and Roxy, we laughed at him.

"We love you too." Roxy and me said, I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Without me knowing or relly wanting to, I slipped away to dream land. Where all my dreams are hectic and full of pain peacefull and full of bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lovely dear just lovely :D

I so did this before school too.

Comment my awesome skills :p I hope you liked this chapter 'cuz I know I did!! My favorite part was where Alice asked Brian if he had crazy cravings on his period xD

Comments+Subscriptions= Love <3

(I stopped bribing 'cuz I wanna keep the candy to me!!)

xoxox Tanisha