Status: Complete D: No worries we got a sequel!!!

Our World Made of Fiction.

When our lips meet it was incrediable, I swear I felt the fireworks everyone talks about

I grabbed my plate of food and sat down in the living room eating my breakfast, after awhile Justin came out of the kitchen pouting while holding his hand.

'What's wrong?" I asked setting my plate on the table in front of me, he sat down next to me and shoved his hand in my face.

"Kiss it better?" He whined, I raised my eyebrows and just looked at him.

"Why, what happened?" I said pushing his hand out of my face, he whined some more.

"RJ stabbed me with her fork!!" He jutted his bottom lip out and looked at me, I laughed and pushed his lip back in.

"You shouldn't stick you lip out, a bird might poop on it. " I smiled at him, his face twisted in disgust and sucked his lip back in. I pulled his hand up to my lips and gently put a kiss on his hand where there was a red mark, where I assume Roxy stabbed him. He pulled me into a hug after that and I just hugged him back, I buried my head in his chest and thought about the past, about how me and Justin would've turned out if we started dating. I sighed and looked up at Justin.

"What's wrong bunny?" He asked pushing a strand of my black hair behind my ears, I looked down at my hands and started playing with them. Justin pushed my head up so I was now looking at him, he leaned closer to me and I closed my eyes leaning foward a little. When our lips meet it was incrediable!! I swear I felt the fireworks everyone talks about, it would've lasted longer if Roxy wouldn't have walked in on us. Justin and I pulled away quickly and looked at Roxy who just stood there.

"RJ? Sissy are you okay?" I asked softly, getting up and walking towards her. She just looked at me, she was mad, I just knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I know it is short and stuff but you'll get over it :p

I personally didn't really expect Justin and Alice to kiss but it just rolled with the flow you know? ( I rhymed!)

ANYWAYS,

Comments+Subscriptions= Love <3

Also we now have 6 Subscribers, 5 comments, and like 48 readers. Could we please maybe get more comments :d

xoxo Tanisha