Status: Complete D: No worries we got a sequel!!!

Our World Made of Fiction.

"Keep moving like that and we won't need a stripper."

"Fuck no, I'm not okay. I ask if we should get down to business and you're beloved Zachary thinks it's fine to ask a stupid question like 'Business? Why don't you go back to the strip joint if you're going to get to business?' And you know what I did? I punched him. Right in the jaw. It felt damn good too. I need a drink."

After my little rant, I walked over to the fridge and got out a bottle of my second best friend, Mr. Jack Daniels. Oh, believe me, we go way back.

Alice and Justin looked at me weird, but shrugged it off as I drank straight from the bottle and walked back into the living room. I smiled at everyone, my muscles instantly relaxing. Damn, I missed this feeling. Makes me forget why I stopped in the first place.

"So! Who is ready to talk all business like? And then we can hit the strip joint!" I said swaying my hips a little and taking another drink.

The guys laughed at me, "Keep moving like that and we won't need a stripper." Brian joked.

"Well Mr. Synyster, anything to keep the customers happy." I sat on his lap and smiled up at him.

Before I could take another drink of the bitter amber liquid, it was taken from my hands by Jimmy boy.

"We need to talk, while you can still comprehend what we're saying. And we were all thinking that you could come live with me. I'm sure Leana wouldn't mind, and you can take all the time you need to think about it, but just.. consider it as an option. Okay? Now lets drink!" he took a swig of my drink and handed it back to me.

I let the burn take over my throat, but I kept drinking. Everyone else was drinking too, Brian, Jimmy, Matt, Johnny, Zachary, Alice, Justin, and Chris. It was great, and it wasn't until Brian was kissing my neck and feeling my body was it that I realized I walked in on Alice and Justin kissing!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short! My madre just got married!!! So now we have to party!!!! WOOOOO!!!!

Thanks for all the Subscribers and Commenters!! Keep 'em coming?

Comments+Subscriptions= My Greatest Lovin'!!!

<3 Maria