Status: In progress,stay tuned for updates.

That Stepbrother of Mine

That Stepbrother of Mine ch. 16(Lucas`s pov)

Damn, that was hot. Watching Amber tell off that girl was the hottest thing that I`ve ever seen.

God, I wish she would change her mind about us because seeing her around school and at home is killing me. I can easily avoid her at school since we only have two classes together. But at home there`s nowhere to hide. I mean the house is big enough so that I can physically avoid her, but mentally and emotionally she`s always near me. It`s almost like something inside of me keeps her on my mind. It`s so frustrating to have it like this, even in my dreams I can`t get away. Every night I dream about her. I dream about her soft skin rubbing against mine, nard nipples being sucked into my mouth, the tightness of her slick wet folds moving up and down my hard-

“Lucas did you hear what I said,” someone asked me.

“What did you say,” I asked.

“I asked you if you were going to Mike`s party Friday night, it’s supposed to be wild,” asked Chris.

“Um, no I don`t think I`m going to go,” I said. For some reason I haven`t felt like going to any parties lately. All I wanted was to be with Amber.

“Oh, I get it you want to spend Friday night giving it to Amber,” Chris said while wiggling his eyebrows.

“No Chris she`s made it very clear that she doesn`t want me,” I said.

“So, when has that ever stopped you before,” Chris said while rolling his eyes.

And now that I think about it Chris did have a point. There had been a lot of girls that didn`t want me but it had only encouraged me more to get them. The only other women that had offered me a true resistance was Mrs. Spencer. And yes she was a married woman. A stubborn married woman at that, who is still the best sex that I`ve ever had.

“Um guys I`ll see you tomorrow I have to go to the library,” I told them as I got up and left the cafeteria.

When I got into the hallway I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw Gabriel running toward me.

“Lucas whatever your planning to do with Amber don`t do it,” he said.

“What do you mean,” I asked considering I had no idea what the hell he was talking about.

“You know what I`m talking about, I don`t want you to go after Amber,” he said.
I honestly couldn`t believe he was saying this.

“And why not,” I asked him.

“Well you’re a heartless bastard that`ll screw anything in a skirt and I don`t want her to get hurt,” he said.

“Oh so I`m the heartless bastard and yet you were the one that cheated on Amber with some slut that looks like the poster child for STDs, and you have the nerve to say that I screw anything in a skirt,” I couldn`t believe that Gabriel was coming at me like this. After everything that he did to Amber he had the nerve to tell me not to hurt her.

“First of all I didn`t cheat on Amber we mutually decided to stop seeing each other. And second of all stay away from her alright,” he said.

“No it`s not alright, I know you and I know her so there is no way that the two of you mutually decided to break up. You`ve already hurt her almost beyond repair so I`m not going to stay away from her. You`re the one that needs to stay away from her,” I said as I turned on my heel and walked away.

(A few hours later)

I still couldn’t believe that Gabriel came at me like that. He cheated on Amber but he wants me to stay away from her. He must`ve been high when he was talking to me. But it doesn`t explain why he wants me to stay away from her. Maybe I should ask Amber what the hell is going on.

I got up out of my bed and went to Amber`s room.

“Amber can I come in for a second,” I asked through the door.

“Sure you can come in,” she yelled.

I opened the door to see Amber sitting on her bed with a book in her hands.

“I didn`t know you wore glasses,” I said.

Seeing her in glasses made her look even hotter than before.

“Um yeah I only wear them at home, so what do you want,” she asked while taking off her glasses.

“What happened with you and Gabriel,” I asked quickly.

“Why do you want to know, besides I`m pretty sure Gabriel’s already told you everything,” she said with her head down.

“Well Gabriel told me that you guys decided that you wanted to break up and then he started dating that little slut. But I know that`s not true,” I told her.

“What makes so sure that it`s not true,” she asked still not looking at me.

“Because I know Gabriel, he has no limits and will screw anything. Besides I doubt you would`ve just agreed to break up with him after a year,” I told her confidently.

“So what really happened,” I asked her.

“Well I was going to Gabriel`s house to get one of my textbooks when I opened the door to find him-.”

I already knew how much of an asshole Gabriel was before but I`ll never look at him the same way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for the long wait, hopefully the next chapter should be up next week.