Status: In progress,stay tuned for updates.

That Stepbrother of Mine

That Stepbrother of Mine ch. 4(Lucas`s pov)

Amber seemed kind of distant when my dad and I got to the house. And she looked like she was about to cry or something.

"So Lucas what do you want for dinner," Christina asked me.

"Um, how about some chinese food," I offered.

"That`s fine can you go upstairs and ask Amber what she wants from the chinese place,"Christina asked me.

"Sure". As I was walking up the stairs I was imagining having to live here for the rest of my teenage years. It felt weird since I`d lived in the same house since I was at least four. But the plus side is that I`ll get to spend the rest of my teenage years with an incredibly sexy stepsister.

"Amber, Amber are you up," I yelled through her bedroom door.

I opened the door to find a half naked girl sleeping in a bed. I walked over to her bed and sit beside her and began to wake her up.

"Amber, wake up," I said. She started to wake up. and hastly pulled the covers up over her body.

"What the hell are doing in my room and on my bed !," she screeched at me.

"Well hello to you to sunshine, your mother wants to know what chinese food you want," I told her.

"I`ll take a large shrimp and broccoli and two eggrolls," she told me while rubbing her eyes.

"Great, know was that so hard," I asked her in a baby voice.

"Lucas do us all a favor and go drown yourself in the pool outside," she said.

"Nah, but I would love to see in the pool. Just think about it you all wet it makes me hard just thinking about it," I said to her.

"Lucas get the hell out of my room before I kick your ass," she said.

I started to walk out of Amber`s room but then I turned around.

"By the way you shouldn`t cover up your body like that, it`s much better without anything on it," I said as she began to blush.

"Hey guys Amber said she wants a large shrimp and broccoli and two eggrolls," I told them.

"Thanks, can I talk to for a second Luke," my dad asked as he walked me to the living room.

"What`s up dad."

"Look son I get that you have more sex than rabbits, but could you not go after Amber," my dad asked me.

"What dad why not, she`s to hot not to go after," I yelled at my dad.

"But she`s also going to be your stepsister in a couple of months, so in other words hands off," my dad said as he walked away.

I couldn`t believe my dad expected me to keep my hands off Amber. But the one thing that my father failed to remember is that I never listen to anyone, especially when I want something.