Status: In progress,stay tuned for updates.

That Stepbrother of Mine

That Stepbrother of Mine ch. 9(Amber`s pov)

When I got back to my room I was completely in shock. I couldn`t believe I just let him kiss me, I couldn`t believe that I kissed him back. And more importantly why in the hell did I feel a spark when he kissed me.

Oh god I needed to talk to someone about this. I couldn`t go to my mother because she would try to make this into a big fairytale. I couldn`t go to Melissa (one of my best friends) because she would accuse me of ruining her chances with Lucas. So that only left one person.

One hour later.

Ugh, where the hell was he, he said he would be here 30 minutes again.

I then heard a knock on the door.

“Who is it,” I yelled through the door.

“It`s Marco, open up the door already,” he yelled.

“I called you an hour ago, you said you would be here in 30 minutes; where the hell have you been,” I asked him as I pulled him into my room.

“I`m sorry I was half way out the house when this guy asked me if I wanted a cup of coffee,” Marco explained.

“You couldn`t have called me to let me know that you was going to be late,” I asked him.

“I was going to, but we started talking and laughing and then I found out my mother set us up. So what is it that has you screaming at me like a crazy person,” he asked.

“I made out with Lucas and I think I might I like him,” I told him really fast.

“And my problems are officially irrelevant, tell me what happened,” he said.

In case you haven`t noticed Marco is gay. He came out to me while we were dating three years ago. I`d all ready suspected while we were dating so I wasn`t mad. After that he became my best friend in the whole world. Whenever I have a problem he`s the first person that I go to. He also knows when I`m upset before I even do. He`s the most compassionate guy that I`ve ever known.

“Well it started when we were eating dinner last night-,” and I told him the entire story. From the awkward to when his dad almost saw us kissing.

“Ambie, I hate to break it to you but I think you like Lucas,” Marco said.

“Well thank you Marco for that complete clarification. I all ready know I like Lucas I need to know what to do about it,” I told him sarcastically.

“Have you thought at all about Gabriel since this all happened,” he asked me randomly.

“No but what does Gabriel have to do with this,” I asked.

“Well, you probably haven`t realized this but since you`ve been making out with Lucas you haven`t even thought about Gabriel,” he said proudly.

“Marco what is your point,” I asked.

“My point is I think you should date Lucas. He seems to really care about you and he didn`t try to screw you while you two were kissing,” he said.

I couldn`t believe what I was hearing this. Marco wanted me to date Lucas; this was becoming one of my weirdest weekends ever.