Status: Non-Active...Basically Discontinued...

Christmas Love

Food Court Madness

A young man by the name of Andrew Clements, around the age of 19, Andrew had light brown hair and blue eyes. Drew, as he was called, was walking through the mall with a few of his friends. Coming up upon a food court, all of them except Andrew sat down at a table and he went up to order.

Standing behind the counter was a girl seeming to be around his age, maybe 18. He smiled at her and nodded, "Hello."
The girl smiled back, "Hi. How are you today sir?" Her voice was soft as she spoke to him.

"I'm all right and my name's Andrew Clements but I prefer Drew," He answered and examined her.

"I'm Kristin Parkinson," She stared at him. That's when he noticed her eyes, they were beautiful but he couldn't determine a color. Her hair was a beautifully straight light brown.

A voice bellowed through their silence, "Hey Drew! Are you almost done flirting? We're hungry!" He knew that voice all too well. It was one of his best friends, Matt.

He quickly turned around, "You can wait a few minutes! Can't you see I'm talking?" He then turned around and chuckled slightly, looking to her, "Sorry, my friends are just...normal guys I guess."

Kristen giggled, "Not a problem Drew, are you ready to order?"

"Yeah," Drew nodded his head slightly and told her the order.

"Will that be all today?" She tilted her head slightly.

He nodded as he started to think, She's pretty... Maybe.Nah, she'll probably think I'm some weirdo...But it's worth a try right?

"Your total is $24.67," She broke him from his thoughts telling him his total.

"Oh uh, right," He reached through his pocket and grabbed a $20 bill and a $10 bill, "Here, keep the change as a tip or something."

"Thank you," She nodded to him politely and handed him the order, "Here you go. Thanks for eating at Bailey's Burgers."

Drew laughed, "Merry Christmas Kristin," He grabs the order and takes it to the table then quickly rushes up to the counter.

"Kristen!" He spoke quickly and she jumped, gasping and turning around.

"Yes Drew?" Kristin looked to him.

Andrew took in a breath, "Ummm, I was wondering. Do you wanna uhm hang out later? I mean, that way we could maybe get to know each other or something?"

Kristen smiled real big, "Yes, I'd love to!" She wrote her number down for him, her smile as radiant as an angels.

"I'll be calling later. When do you get off?" Drew smoothed down his hair as he listened.

Kristen wiped her hands on her apron, "Well, I'll be off in about 2 hours, would maybe 7:30 be okay for you?"

"All right, I'll call you then. Cya..." He winked playfully to her and turned around towards the table after, hearing a soft giggle and then her voice taking someone's order.

"Welcome to Bailey's Burgers, how may I help you?" She spoke and he smiled at the ringing of her voice in his ears. Drew sat down and began to eat and laugh with his friends. After eating he waved to her, threw away the trash, and walked through the mall for about another half hour.

Andrew drove home to his house and got himself all ready for his 'date'.

Drew checked his clock, 7:24, it read.
Better call Kristin. Drew thought as he fumbled through his pocket and took out his Sidekick. He dialed the number from the food court napkin and held the phone up to his ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is only the first part. I have 2 others I'm copying from my Quizilla account.
Let me know if you guys would like Character info.