Status: Non-Active...Basically Discontinued...

Christmas Love

Is It A Date?

Recap:

Andrew drove home to his house and got himself all ready for his 'date'.

Drew checked his clock, 7:24, it read.
Better call Kristin. Drew thought as he fumbled through his pocket and took out his Sidekick. He dialed the number from the food court napkin and held the phone up to his ear.

****************************************************

The phone rang and rang until someone answered. "Hello?" A males voice answered.

"Umm, hi? I umm.. I'm calling for Kristin, but I must have a wrong number....." Andrew trailed off.

There were voices in the background. "Give me the phone Jace!" Drew recognized this voice, it was Kristin. He heard rustling and a frustrated scream and then Kristin's voice sounded through the phone speaker, "Hey you. Sorry about that..."

Drew wondered who that guy was and his voice sounded with a hint of curiousity, "Well it's okay." Kristin must have picked up on the tone in his voice for it seemed so drawn out to him.
If she had, she hadn't said anything about it, "So umm, Drew are you ready to hang out?" He could just see her face in his mind and wished to see her in person again.

"Yeah, I really wanna see you..." Was what he was going to say but he didn't. Drew spoke with a nod as if she could see him, "Yeah.. Where do you live?" Andrew heard some of her laughter from the other end and tilted his head a bit, "Is asking where you lived funny?"

"No, no, no... Sorry. My brother, Jason, was trying to tickle me." She giggled and then told him her address. "Okay, I'll be there in about...10 minutes." He smiled as he walked out to his car and started it, "Cya then."

She talked cheerfully like she was excited but he wasn't sure,

"Yeah! I'll cya when you get here and I'll be ready. Bye." A beep was heard which indicated that the call ended and he put his phone back in his pocket. He started the car, putting on his seatbelt , and all that jazz, then drove off. About 7 minutes later he pulled up to a house and smiled at it, knowing inside somewhere was the girl he met earlier today. Drew got out of the car and started up the walk then made it to the door, knocking. The thump of feet was heard on the floor inside and the door opened.

Andrew came face to face with a guy who he assumed was Jason, her brother. "Hi. I'm Andrew, I'm here to pick up Kristin." The boy grunted slightly, not exactly seeming like he liked the idea of his sister going out. Andrew shrugged and walked in cautiously. He sat down on the couch in jeans, a t-shirt, and a hoody. Kristin came downstairs in bleached looking jeans and a blue off-campus cami.

Drew smiled at her, "You look great," while in partial awe, he stared.

Kristin giggled, with a sweet smile, "Thank you. Ready?" Drew had felt eyes on him and he looked over seeing her brother looking him over with a straight face.

"Umm...Yeah. Come on." He walked over to her and bumped his hand against hers.

Kristin smiled and him then looked to her brother, "I'll call." She softly bumped his hand back and then they both walked out the door and to his car. He opened the passanger door for her and smiled, "M'lady," He spoke in a cheesy British accent.

Kristin just laughed, "Thank you kind sir," She sat in the car and he closed her door. Drew got in the drivers side and started the car, with all that other jazz that you have to do. "So what're we gonna do?" She asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's part 2. I really dunno what else to say other than, I hope you're all enjoying this so far?