Status: Just started.

The nightmare rides on

2nd chapter.

My mom calls me a lazy fucktard and tells me to get up.
I do as she says.I don't want to have her get upset.
Then again,she's always upset for some reason,so I don't even know why I bother to please her knowing that she's just going to be upset in the long run.
I guess I just love her too much.
As I walk to the bathroom,I notice there are missing floorboards.Mom had another breakdown again.Sigh.
I walk into the bathroom,undress,and turn on the water.
When I walk into the shower,I'm happily greeted by cold water.Nice,just how it always is.
My mom says she doesn't want to waste water on an "ingrate" like me,so I have to take my showers in five minutes.I briskly shampoo my hair and soap my body,then get out.
The flowers on the wallpaper mock my scrawny little body.The mirror laughs at my tiny genitals.I hate my body,and I can see my eyes fill with pain as I look into the mirror.
I brush my teeth and go to my room to dress in the rags that kids make fun of at school.They always point and laugh,calling me "Raggedy Andy." And my auburn hair just adds to the satire of the insult.
"You greedy little ingrate," my mom murmurs as she comes up and hits me on the head with a beer bottle.
As I start to gain my consciousness back,my mother is rambling about how I took seven minutes in the shower.Fuck,now she's not going to let me take a shower for two weeks as a punishment.
"I'll let you get off this time, but if you ever break the rule again,I'm never letting you take a shower ever again!" she yelled.
Great.One more thing I have to worry about.