Status: Going to do a rewritten of this! I feel that I'm at a Writer's Block with this one, so I'm starting over.

Darkest Secret

Jealousy

A couple days past since mine and Fred’s second date and we’ve been more inseparable then before. Classes went on as usual and I had detention almost every single night with Umbridge. I have not had a thought of my father and what his goons must be up to, and to tell you the truth. I did not want to dwell on it that much. The right here and now was what I was focusing on.

Draco and I haven’t talked in a long time and it’s like both of us don’t even notice each other anymore. Then, again why should I care if he notices me or not, and if anything I should be grateful that he doesn’t.

Sitting at breakfast with Luna, I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked over and caught Fred looking me. He waved at me and smiled giving me a kissy face, and I blow him a kiss back. As I done this that’s when I felt another pair of eyes on me.

This time it was Draco. His grey eyes flashed something, which I suspected was jealousy, but there was another emotion I couldn’t decipher. Pansy noticed he wasn’t listening to whatever senseless thing she was saying, and socked him in the arm. He glared at her, and it was hard to tell from this far away, but it looked like he mumbled “bitch.” I started to laugh, and then caught myself. I was already having trouble staying mad at him and ignoring him.

This is bad.

~*~

A couple days ago, I found out that Anissa was going out with Fred Weasley. Once again, I felt that undefined emotion that drove me to madness. Some nights I couldn’t sleep and every time I closed my eyes to succumb to dreams, I’d dream of her beautiful face.

Why would she want to be with that mudblood Weasley twin? Then, again why I was I caring so much about who Anissa associated with or for that matter went out with? I felt confused at this point. This is why I should never think too much about her.

One night at breakfast, I found myself thinking about her and doing something I knew would bring up questions, I was staring at her, Anissa. She and her boyfriend, Fred were making ogle eyes at each other and even once or twice Fred would make kissy faces at her, and she would blow kisses back at him. This stirred that unidentifiable emotion in me, which made my hands clench tight and my nostrils flare. I tried to turn away before she saw me, but she was quick.

She caught me red handed.

My face heated up as her pale blue eyes made connect with mine. My cheeks heated up a bit at the sudden connect. Pansy, whom was beside me decided to make herself known at this moment.

“Who are you looking at Drakipoo? It better not be another girl.”

I just ignored her.

Pansy didn’t seem to like this so she punched me right in the arm. It hurt a bit, but it would leave a bruise or anything. I glowered at Pansy and seethed, “Bitch.” When I looked back at Anissa, she was laughing.

This made me genuinely smile.
~*~
I was walking to potions, when I heard someone call my name. I froze when I realized who it was. He grabbed my wrist and led me to an empty hallway.

I opened my mouth to say something rude, but he clamped his hand over my mouth. I felt my eyes widen as a blush spread over my cheeks. I considered biting him, but thought I’d hear what he had to say first. He seemed satisfied that I wasn’t going to interrupt him, and took his hand off my mouth.

“First off, I’d like to say that I’m . . . sorry,” he mumbled. I gaped at him. He was obviously struggling, but I wasn’t going to let him off this easy.

“What was that?”

He glowered at me, but repeated himself louder. I couldn’t help but grin at him. I knew this was hard for him, and it said a lot that he was apologizing at all.

I threw my arms around his neck and for a moment, he stood there in shock. But, after a second, he wrapped his arms around me. It wasn’t really all that awkward. It was nice actually. A nice friendly hug, that didn’t mean anything to me or him, I thought.

I pulled back, and realized too late the position that would put me in. His face was mere inches away. His hands were on my waist, and I thought for a moment he was actually going to kiss me, but knew that he wouldn’t. But he tore himself away, with a mumbled “sorry.” I guess he knew of mine and Fred’s relationship.

“Wow, two apologies in one day. You’re finally learning.”

I turned and walked away. I’m pretty sure he watched me the whole way, but I didn’t dare turn around to check.

So much for staying away from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment<3

The other chapter I put up, I deleted and decided to put this one up instead. I'm deciding to make this story a love triangle between Fred and Draco as you see. I hope this one gets more subscribers.

P.S: If I delete this one or the one before it, we are going to do something different with the story as far as her getting with Fred.