Status: Going to do a rewritten of this! I feel that I'm at a Writer's Block with this one, so I'm starting over.

Darkest Secret

Trust

The next few days went by without a word to Draco. Now, it had gotten extremely awkward to even look at him, or much least talk. Even Hermione had noticed we hadn’t been bickered in the last couple days. I had a feeling she knew something, but I didn’t know what.

Walking into the Great Hall for some breakfast one morning, someone grabbed me and pulled me aside. “Hey, what the bloody hell?” I exclaimed. “Let me go!” They didn’t, just kept pulling on my arm.

“Anissa, we have to talk,” said a voice, which I realized to was Hermione’s.

“There’s nothing to talk about. Now, let me go.”

“Yes, there is. Even if you you’re too stubborn to admit it.” As she spoke, she lead me into an abandoned classroom. Letting go of my arm, Hermione stood there like she expect me to just come right out and say it. But, it wasn’t that easy, if she only knew. “Anissa, you know you can tell me anything. Come on. Tell me what’s bugging you.”

You at the moment, I thought, but replied agitated, “Hermione, it’s something you wouldn’t understand. . . I just. . .can’t tell you.” I wondered why she couldn’t just let it go.

“Anissa, it’s only going to get worse from here on out if you don’t let it out. You can trust me. I’m your best friend.”

“I know, but it’s complicated.”

“What’s so complicated about it. I saw you with Draco–” she stopped, closing her mouth shut. I bet she was wishing she would take it all back. Her eyes wide at what she had just admitted to.

“It was you that night.” I was so angry with her, now. I felt like I couldn’t trust anybody. “You were the one following me.”

“I’m truly sorry. I just wanted to make sure you were alright, and when I saw you with Draco at the Black Lake,. . .I thought the worst. I thought he hurt you.” She looked away in shame. I sighed. Hermione was one of my best friends. Never in a million years would I have thought she’d be the one to snoop.

After awhile of not say anything, she asked, “Did he, did Draco hurt you?”

“No,” I sighed in defeat, running a hand through my silky ebony black hair. I knew she was only being considerate, but it annoyed me to the point of no return.

“But, why did you run?”

“Because, well,. . ..” I trailed off. I didn’t want to tell her. She would hate me for sure.

“Well, what?”

“I just can’t,” I exclaimed. Running to the classroom door, I jetted out of there, not even looking back to see if Hermione had followed.

~*~

Why did I say those thing to her, I thought that one morning at breakfast. It looks as thought she hates my guts. She probably did. I couldn’t blame her at the least bit if she did. I had no reason to get involved in her private life. She had no reason to believe me, the Slytherin Prince, Draco Malfoy.

But, she did, and I could tell she did even if she didn’t want to admit it.

But, about the liking her part. I did. What was I think when I told her? I knew she could never like me. I’m a Slytherin and she’s a Ravenclaw. Slytherins don’t get along with the other houses. Anissa said it herself that we were all slime-balls and gits. And, the worst part of the other night’s talk, was now she knew my father is a Deatheater.

“Draco, honey, you haven’t eaten anything in days,” said a all too familiar annoying voice from beside me on the bench. It had pulled me from my conflicting thoughts.

Not even looking up at the person who had spoke, I mumbled, “Pansy, don’t ever call me honey. I’ve told you this hundred times before.”

“But, Drakipoo, I’m worried about you. You haven’t eaten in days.”

“Why should you care?”

Because, I’m your girlfriend. I’m suppose to care.” she smiled sweetly at me, and tried to catch me in a hug, which I avoided by scooting down the bench, she followed relentlessly behind. I had almost gagged at the thought of that thing kissing me.

“You’re delirious, Pansy,” I said, disgusted. I got up from Slytherin table, and noticed she hadn’t came into eat, yet. There I go again! Thinking out Anissa, again. I just had to face the fact that she hated me.

“Draco, there’s someone else isn’t there?” Pansy shrilled as I trudged off. I ignored her all the way out of the Great Hall.

Pansy sure is crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = LOVE!:)