Status: Anyone want to be an author? Message me if so!

What Is Love?

You've Got to be Kidding

In short, he was just a stupid boy and I was just an naive girl.

But in reality there were way too many complications to even begin to explain. I was desperate, he was taken. They say you always want what you can't have, well it's true. I couldn't have him and it made it that much more important for me to want him.

It was summer and it was hot as hell. I sat with him every chance I got. We became each others best friends. We would talk about everything and everyone. Our problems, our screwed up families, and even something so simple as our taste in music. He was a metal head and I was a punk rock, indie, alternative, techno listening freak. I got comfortable with just being friends. I realized I wasn't going to get it any other way.

That's when he said something stupid. He opened his big mouth and said something that changed everything. All that friendship and everything else was ruined. The awkward silence just ate up the space between us. He knew I liked him back. It was obvious. I was a terrible at hiding it. I tried though. Every moment i could get, I would try to bring just our friendship back. It was a failure though.

It's funny that a couple words can change an entire relationship. It can create a completely different problem that you never wanted to arise even though originally you thought you did.

It didn't work out. I broke his heart. I told him he couldn't use me like that and I wasn't just some girl he use. I was worth so much more. His girlfriend broke up with him and he asked me out. I told him to fuck off. It was the right thing to do, but my heart felt guilty about it.

We don't talk anymore. We're not friends. We're not really anything. It's sad though cause he was one of my best friends and one of my first loves. Everything just kind of got in the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter. Any authors? Message me please if you want to join in. I noticed that there wasn't a story thread like this so I decided to make one. Sorry if my story sucks, was trying to make it seem like the whole event made sense, but honestly it still doesn't make sense to me. It's just a sad story now.