Near to You.

011. Part two.

"Straight up my darling, do you really wanna love me foreverrr!" Asher swung her hips and kicked her feet up, the table wobbled to the side. It was the fourth time they had played the song that night and a hammered Asher could care less. It was her favorite. Matt watched her intently through his drunken vision as she danced on the table seductively. Well, her attempt at seduction. She looked so beautiful to him, so sexy and innocent, it made him smile. Matt stumbled over to the table she was dancing on and wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her against his body and let her giggle flow through his ears. "Hey baby!" She squeaked and dramatically threw her arms over Matts shoulders. 
"Hey," He slurred and pressed his lips sloppily against hers. 
"The limo!" Val screamed, "Let's have an adventure!" She held up a bottle of jack and let adventure spill from her lips in a childs voice. 
"Adventure time!" Johnny boomed and grabbed Laceys hand, running toward the front of the house. What was left of the "prom" ran towards the limo, some charging like medieval times, others like Pirates of The Caribbean. Matt snatched up Asher in his arms, threw her into the limo on Gena's lap, and climbed in after. There was more than 10 people crammed in the stretch limo, everyone screaming along to Pantera's "Walk." 
"Re!" Jason screamed, the bottle of champagne in his hand was sloshing around, spilling onto his dress pants. 
"Spect!" Zacky cupped Gena's face with his hands and smashed his lips against hers. 
"Walk!" The whole group yelled, laughing and singing, Asher fell into Matts lap. 
"Walk on home boy," She whispered in his ear and let her teeth graze the skin of his neck. The hair on his arms stood and he sucked in his breath. "Matt." She mumbled into his shoulder and let her lips fall against his skin. "You make me so happy." Her tongue softly swept against the indent on his shoulder. 
"Ba-babe," Matt slurred and ran his fingers through her hair. 
"Hey love birds!" Brian laughed and pulled Michelle towards the door. "Were getting food!" 
"Food!" Asher giggled and pecked Matts lips. She fell out of the door, feeling the rough asphalt against her palms. "Ow," She murmured and felt the hands of Zacky lift her off her hands and knees. 
"Don't hurt yourself girl," He laughed and stumbled himself. 
The group of drunken adults made their way into the large grocery store and started filing a cart. 
"Twinkies!" Leana squealed and grabbed two boxes, throwing them into the red basket. 
"I'm craving fish tacos!" Michelle screamed, grabbing Brians hand and pulling him off to the frozen isle, searching for fish. And tortillas. 
"We need beer, tons of beer." Matt Berry smirked as he threw in a box of donuts. 
"Don't forget my friends Jack and Jim." Matt laughed, shoving Asher into the bread isle. Tons of loafs fell onto the tile floor, the couple fell on top of them. 
"It's like a bed!" Asher laughed and rolled several times. Matt pulled her hips against his and pressed his lips against hers, his wet lips moving roughly against hers. 
"Ahem," A voice chirped. Matt and Asher opened their eyes to an elderly woman. She shook her head and pushed her cart by. They couldn't help but erupt into fits of laughter. 
"Hey bitches." Val pushed the cart near them, the group of stumbling, laughing, cussing friends followed behind. 
"I want candy! Matter of fa-act I want candy corn!" Asher laughed and scrambled to her feet. 

Two hundred dollars later, the friends were back in the limo, crumbs everywhere. Once again the music was blaring and they were traveling all the way down PCH. They where in Newport, just near fashion island as Metallica blared through the speakers. 
"Come on! Come on!" Michelle rested her head on Ashers lap and kicked her feet out at Brian. "Put on something...." She sat up quickly, throwing her hands in the air. "Fun!" Leana quickly switched radio stations and Kesha immediately poured through the speakers. "Hot and dangerous, if you're one of us, the roll with us!"
"We make the hipsters fall in love and we've got our hot pants on enough!" Asher screamed back. Matt just laughed and hugged her tight. "I've got that glitter on my eyes, stockings ripped all up the side. Looking sick and sexy-fied!" 
Asher rolled on the floor, passing by everyones feet,  until she reached Leana. She climbed onto her lap and the two sang the rest of the song together. 
"I need fucking feathers and glitter!" Johnny laughed. 
"I need fucking feathers and glitter too!" Brian joined and took a long swig of Jack Daniels. 
"Let's stop at a Michaels because I need fucking feathers and glitter too." Matt laughed and stole the bottle from Brians lips. 

Asher felt like a one ton truck hit her. Her eyes fluttered open, breaking the crust that formed over them. She lifted her aching body, listening to her tired shoulders crack as she pressed up off the floor. She could barely see, but a soft tickling feeling was crawling all over her skin. 
"Ma-Matt?" She moaned and rubbed her eyes, that's when she felt it. The massive pressure on the crown of her head. The beauties of a hangover. 
Her vision cleared and her body steadied. Black and silver feathers, and different colored glitter was attached to her skin. It looked like a kindergardener attacked her. 
She sat on her knees and glanced around the room. Johnny lay upside down on the couch, Laceys head lay on his stomach.  Brian and Michelle were spooning on her coffee table and Zacky and Gena were curled up in her bed. Jason and Matt Berry were passed out near the front door, their backs slouching against the wall. All where covered in feathers in glitter. 
"What the hell happened?" She mumbled and wiped away some glitter that fell into her eyes. 
"Ash?" Matts voice croaked from the kitchen. She glanced up and cracked a smile at his presence. His hair was messy and poked in different directions, his nice suit was covered in glitter and feathers were sticking out of his pockets. 
"Matt, we got so drunk last night." She smiled wearily and attempted to walk over to him. Her head spun and she could feel herself falling, Matts hands quickly held onto her sides and steadied her. 
"Did you have fun?" He smirked and pressed his lips against hers. 
"From what I can remember, I did." She giggled and snuggled into his chest. 
"Merry Christmas, baby." He whispered into her ear and kissed her temple. 
"I didn't get you a gift and you gave me a fucking prom," She laughed and gripped onto him tighter. 
"Baby, telling me you think you falling in love with me is all I need." He smirked pushed her away sightly. "You have to get ready." Matt glanced at the clock, it read 6:30 am. "Christmas at your folks, you can't be late." 
"Matt?" Asher asked and stepped an inch closer. "Why are you so good to me?" 
"Because I want to show you that I can be." He smirked and pressed his lips against hers. 
♠ ♠ ♠
www.bailoutmagazine.com

No spell check, I apologize.
MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU LITTLE JERKS.
and happy holidays for you others.