Status: Tell me what you think!

Gravity Don't Mean Too Much To Me.

Take Me or Leave Me.

He's married; don't get me wrong, I'm so fucking proud of him. He found a girl he loves and trusts, and swept her off her feet. As a best friend, that makes me want to run around in circles jump for joy. As a secret admirer, it makes me want to go die in a hole and never be found.

I should have told him back then how I felt about him, I know that; I know my chance with him is lost now, if it wasn't gone the moment our car left Jersey state limits.

How could I have just told him to leave like that, though? If I were a good best friend, I would be happy knowing he's happy. That isn't what was going on, though. I was mad, and I wanted the whole world to know. Mikey was my best friend first, who is she to-

Who is she, anyway? I didn't even bother to get her name.

“Alicia... Alicia, stop...” I heard Mikey mutter from outside of the thin, glass laundromat windows, “...You want me to make a decision right now, without even having a civil conversation...? Fine, whatever, I'll come pick up Bunny tomorrow; we're done.”

I tapped on the window to get his attention, and gave him a look that simply read, “Come back inside... I want to talk”
“So... You two are over now, huh?” I muttered after about twelve minutes of silence.

He looked up, then back down into his cup of fresh coffee; sighing, he lifted it to his lips before saying, “Yeah... I guess, I have to go pick up my cat tomorrow, maybe her and I can sit and have a sane conversation then...”

I pulled a seat up next to him and smiled, “I could go with you... In case any bat shit insanity goes down...”

He laughed a bit and turned his head to look right at me, a soft smile that reminded me of the old, nerdy, teenage Mikey resting upon his lips.

“I would love that, Lilly. Thank you, so much.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: "Take Me or Leave Me" from RENT

Oh yes, I decided to write from Lilly's point of view this time... How did you guys like it? Should I write as her every now and then? Tell me what you think!

Hope you liked it!