Status: A work in progress, so give me your thoughts and suggestions!

Freudian Society

Alarms

"Submission to segregation is key, as we all prosper under our natural aristocracy. As within the depths of our minds, the Ids of society destroyed every nation to reign before. Like new born children, the Ids seep through every crack of the world, striving to appease the most primal instincts within. And only by fostering the environment for instant gratification for the Ids can the world attain maximum efficiency, as a production line. Fueled by sex and violence, we profit from the masses. You need no education. We will be your conscious. We will be your morality. We will be your Super Ego..."

As Baxter turned off the radio alarm, he wiped the sleep from his eyes, and intensely thought of his dreams. It was the same dream, every night. He dreamed of work, but not of himself. Someone else, surely someone else, burning the factory building and every soya hybrid to the ground; burning the Egos and statues of Freud; burning the cheap linoleum and Ids.

This would never be Baxter.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a feeling this chapter will change, I want to add more details in about the dream, but I'm not sure yet. Clearly, this story requires knowledge of Freud's psyche structure, which is simply explained on Wikipedia for those unfamiliar.