Through Their Eyes.

Andrew (Litehawk) and Natasha (Steampunk.) are a couple unfortunately separated by distance. Every time they get to visit each other is magical for them, but this time something very sinister will interfere, and this time, there is no parting ways ever again, as the country is slowly taken over by the monstrous infected, who show no mercy or judgement. As they are pursued by the undead, they must try to find ways to survive, as power grids are slowly shut off, and food sources become scarce, and as the surviving human population tries to survive, a fine line between good and evil will be drawn, and deciding who to trust and who to avoid will be as crucial as ever. Together their love must be stronger than ever as they, only still teenagers, try to make it on their own during a real zombie apocalypse. They will go through many trials of endurance, both with love, and with life itself, as they try to survive as long as they can, and hope that they can survive through it all to see the world go back to the way it was.

Oh, and that's totally Natasha's eye in the photo, it's epic

Chapter 1 was written by Steampunk.
Chapter 2 was written by Litehawk

mibba is lame and won't let us fix it