Enchanted

The Next Generation...

“Mason Weasley! Get down here or we’ll be late for the train!” Alex shouted up the stairs of her home to her eldest son.

Shaking her head, she looked into the living room, where Charlie was busy reassuring their youngest son. “You are going to have loads of fun, Rolfe. I promise. You will meet your best friends, and have the time of your life at Hogwarts.”

He nodded and as soon as Mason came down the stairs, she rounded up her family and they were off to Kings Cross. They used side-along apparation to get there and then walked in with the rest of the muggles.

After breaking through the barrier, they saw how packed the platform was. Once they got their children settled on the Hogwarts Express, Charlie and Alex walked over to see Bill and Fleur waving to their children. They watched the train speed off and Alex smiled at her husband.

“They’ll be fine.” She reassured him because of the worried look in his eye.

“I know Mason will be…he’s been there for three years now. But Rolfe-”

She put a finger on his lips. “He will be fine.”

After they left, Bill and Fleur came over to their home, with Louis for lunch. Bill nudged her and they prepared the food and she smiled at him. “What?”

He laughed. “You and brother are truly perfect for each other, you know that?”

She smiled. “Thank you, Bill.” She nodded, knowing he was write. He was her backbone and she truly was enchanted to have him in her life. He was her life…and she wouldn’t have it any other way.