Golden

the girl with onyx coloured eyes

When James arrived at his destination, the car lot was almost empty. All except for one car. A shiny golden sports car. The car looked and indubitably was expensive. The shining silver rims showed this quite clearly. It sat in the middle of the car park, its shadow looming over onto the empty space beside it. The sun was slightly shining against the front panel of the car, making the golden paint glare into James' eyes, momentarily blinding him. By the time his vision had cleared, an attractive Asian man was stepping out of the drivers side of the car. His expensive Dulce & Gabana shoes sliding onto the midsummer heated pavement. the ends of his jeans fell over his shoes as he straightened and pulled his whole, very muscular, body from the car. He stepped out onto the pavement, and the sun glinted off his sunglasses as he turned his head to look around. When he saw James, his face remained expressionless as he turned and walked in James' direction.
-Have you got them James?
-Yes, but you have no idea-
-Show me
James pulled out a rolled white tube from his shoulder bag, his hand trembling as he handed it to them man, who was looking at James expectantly. The tube was plain white, all except for a conspicuous word written on one side of the tube.

CONFIDENTIAL.

He pulled the red lid off and peered inside the tube, making sure the blueprints were in there. He pulled the lid back on and placed the tube into his bag. With a satisfied look on his face, he turned to leave.
-Wait... now you listen to me, i did what you asked, i went to Tokyo and got the blueprints. I want my payment, like you promised.
The man turned, a fake apologetic look on his face. He held his fingers up to his nose and tapped it twice.
-Of coarse.
With that he walked to the truck. He pulled out his keys and roughly thrust them into the lock.
It was only then that the girl in the back seat looked out the black tinted window of the car, seeing James staring back at her shocked. She had a sexy yet knowing smile on her face, she pouted her lips, which were covered in bright red lips stick and batted her smoky mascara clad eyes, which were bottomless and beautifully curved, like most Asians. Her raven black hair came down her shoulders in waves, which matched her onyx colored eyes. James found her curious although due to his choice in sexual relationships, he was not attracted to the girl. She put a finger to her lips. Quiet, she signaled and so he was. Right up until a averagely sized duffel bag was thrown at him from the car. He barely caught it and when he did, the man put two of his fingers up and waved, got into his golden car with the beautiful girl and sped away into the dying light.

James checked the bag. 40 000. Just like he promised. Satisfied, he slung the bag over his shoulder, and walked quickly towards the inner city back to his apartment. As to disappear before they had a chance to find out he was not who he seemed. His steps were quick, but meaningful, everything about James was meaningful, from what her wore, to the thoughts in his head. Speaking of, at that moment, he was reminded of Leigh's gift. He pondered it as he walked the stairs to the train station. It was bouncing against his chest with every step he took. What added to the momentum of the chain against his chest was the rain that had begun to heavily beat down atop his head.

He ran to the train station, but it was deserted, although weird, he put the thought aside and sat upon a bench to wait for the next train back to his suburb. The train station was dark, but reasonably dry, considering how it was situated underground. The roof was held up by plain Grey pillars situated around the train station. The platform ended with a sudden drop off that was the train track. James' hand went to his chest and he fingered his chain with a sudden sadness that almost engulfed him. He would never see Leigh again.

He sighed and got up to check the train times once again. Even though he already knew when his train would be arriving at the station. He had his front facing towards the timetable and his hand holding his strap when he heard a scuffing noise from the other end of the station. He disregarded the noise and turned towards the slightly old and gratified timetable to study it once m ore before sitting back down. Another scuffing noise and suddenly he was on the ground, blood gushing out of his mouth as he gasped for air. His vision was going fuzzy, but he looked up just in time to see the beautiful girl from the shining golden car standing over him.
-No one lies to Mr Nugato and gets away with it.
James knew he was in the final moments of his life, and accepted death before it had come and didn't attempt to save himself. The girl twisted the heavy black silencer on the end of her weapon. Although surprised at his acceptance, she did what she had been payed to do. She held the gun to his head in her leather gloved hands and pulled the trigger.

Before walking away, the glint of the tiny object hanging off his chain, which was now lying on the ground, distracted her, she walked over in her heeled boots, which scuffed along the ground. Picking up the chain, she slid it over her neck and put her weapon back into the front of her jeans. Away she walked, the light glinting off her Onyx colored eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
A change in the story line. more later. read. comment. subscribe :)