‹ Prequel: Beautiful World
Status: Wanna help write this story? Make sure to read Beautiful World, then tell us in the comments, please. =D

Beautiful Hearts

The New Girls

We sat in Rose Square, it was a warm Summer morning. People crowded around in the beach. I looked around, a hot guy sat on a bench, alone. He had short, pale blonde, spiked up hair. He had muscles, he noticed me and smiled politely. I looked away and giggled like mad. The other girls looked at him, then they began to giggle as well. We all stood up and walked over to him, "Hey, we're new here. We were wondering if you would like to come down to the beach with us. We'd feel safer if we have someone to take care of us," I giggled.

"Alright, I'll come. My name is William, by the way," he stood up and I realized just how tall he was. He was a little taller than Chelsea, and she was the tallest in our little group. Mia looked up at his beautiful eyes, her blonde hair danced in the wind. We walked down to the beach, the sand burnt my feet. I pulled off my shirt, revealing my blue bikini top. William didn’t stare like most other boys would have.

“I’m Olivia,” I smiled, “The one with the longer blonde hair is Mia, the one with the short blonde hair is Chelsea, and this one over here is Samantha,” I introduced everyone to William. The other girls were already changed, so I pulled off my shorts, revealing my matching blue bikini bottoms. We all – excluding William – ran to the water and jumped in. The cold salt water enveloped me; I surfaced, and saw William in front of Mia. She had her arms around his neck, her legs wrapped around his waist. He just stood there, surprised. She had probably freaked out, she wasn’t a big fan of water, but she swam anyway.

Chelsea was on the beach already. She was making out with a cutie. He was a red head, and he had bright green eyes. Samantha and a guy with blonde hair huge glasses were talking on the edge of the water. I sighed, feeling lonely. William dropped Mia off onto the beach; he swam out towards me, “You look lonely,” coincidence? I think not.

“Yeah, a little,” I laughed.

“Okay. So, have you moved here or are you a tourist?” he asked, keeping the conversation going.

“We moved here. We’re staying at a house in the new section of town,” Because quite a few people have been moving to Mineral Town, the Mayor decided to build a section in the town completely for residents to live in.

“Oh, do you like it here?”

“It’s alright, but it feels like if I make even the littlest of noise the police are going to knock at my door. It’s so quiet! As you can probably tell, I’m more of a city girl than a country girl,”

“Ah, so you like the loud, busy city to a quiet, peaceful town? I prefer the peace. Less jobs, although I have been busy building the new houses,”

“You’re a builder? No wonder you’re so strong!” I giggled, William looked shy all of a sudden. I had to laugh.

“Why are you laughing?” he asked, curious.

“It’s just, I thought it was the girls that was supposed to be all shy when the guys flirted with them, not the other way around!” I teased, William looked away slightly.

“Well, I should go, bye!” and with that he left.

I walked onto the beach, “Come on girls! We’re heading home!” I called out, the girls followed me and we left for our new home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mia.
Olivia.
Chelsea.
Samantha.
Only short. I'm sorry, I know the chapter had been called, but it's been a long time. I hope my chapter didn't ruin yours! :'(