Wait

Wait

“What the fuck do you call this?!” a loud roar rip through the small house. The older man hovered over the younger man.

“Brian--please…I’m sorry.” he pleaded, even though he knew he was going to lose. He was cornered and weak. He could do nothing, but watch the anger fill Brian’s’ eyes, how his muscles poked out of his shirt, and his fist clutch so tight the nerves and bones could be seen clearly.

“Don’t you fucking give me the ‘I’m sorry’ beg.” a fist flew into the side of the younger mans face. The older man grabbed his wrist and yanked him off the ground, “Look at you! Your fucking worthless! Why did your parents decide to have you?!”

The younger man held no ground, and he could only silently agree to the older man that he was a mistake, and mistakes did not have any right to live. His brothers’ words enter his head, “Mikey, you’re the best little brother and friend anyone could ever ask for,” but they were wrong! He knew everything he had told him was a lie. Brian was right and always right.

His body was dropped to the ground like small child with toy they didn’t want. Sharp pains rip through his legs, and back, “Can’t you fucking do anything right!? I fucking ask for one thing! One thing!” he held a finger up in the air. “Did you want me to show you how you help me with my work?” he mocked.

The younger man shook his head, and received a hard blow to the head, “Go kill yourself! Maybe you’ll get that right!” the older man kick him in the gut as hard as he could. The younger man toppled over and curled up into a ball. He gasp for the air that raced away from his lungs. The older man scoffed and stomped out of the room, closing the door behind him.

He couldn’t take any of this much longer. He was going to die if he stayed like this, but he couldn’t leave Brian. He loves Brian. He tries everyday to make his lover love him back, but it seemed to fail each time.

Brian and him were never like this in the beginning. The younger man remembered every detailed when they started dating. He remember he was slightly chubby, and his mind was care-free. What happen to that man? He grew skinner and skinner each day because his lover didn’t allow him to eat much if fear he might get fat. He began facing more anxiety and fearing the next outburst from his lover. Brian would hurt him more then he would show him, his love for him.

The younger man crawled over to his cell phone and press his brothers speed-dial setting; before hearing a ring in his ear.

He picked up on the first ring, “Hello.” his voice chimed through his ear.

“Gee?” he panted for a moment. What was he going to tell his brother? That Brian beat him up He couldn’t; that would only make Brian hurt him some more or his brother and he didn’t want that to happen.

“Mikey? What’s wrong?” Gerard asked concerned.

“I…was…beat up for…” he thought hard for a good lie, “gay.”

“Where?! Who is he?!” Gerard barked questions.

Mikey slumped his head down, “I don’t… remember.”

“Where’s Brian? Is he working late again?” Gerard always bought Brian up in the matter. If only he knew.

He nodded, “In a meeting.” another lie.

“Tell him he needs to take a break.” humor drip from his voice, but Mikey could only think that as Brian showing him how he loved him.

“MIKEY!” Brian’s voice roar once again.

“Is that Brian?” Gerard ask.

Mikey drop the phone as soon as the door flew open slamming against the wall with loud thump, making a dent, “Someone touch my stuff.” he hissed on the stuff.

Mikey stood up from the ground slowly and kept his head high, “I threw it out.”

“What the fuck did you just fucking say?!” he ask again, taking a step closer.

The younger man drew in a sharp breathe, “Brian, you don’t fucking need that shit.” Brians’ face turned a devils red. his fists clutched up before throwing one into the younger boys’ stomach.

“You don’t fucking touch my shit Way! You fucking understand that?!” He stomp his foot on the younger mans leg, forcing a cry out. “Why are you even still alive?! Go fucking kill yourself! Do you think anyone would fucking care if you killed yourself?!”

His words struck the younger boy hard in the chest, “Bri--”

“Only reason I’m fucking here is because no one else wants you.” he kicked him hard in the shoulder.

He groaned and placed his hand over his shoulder, “Brian, your going to-- kill me.” he spoke with no emotion in his voice.

“I should? Shouldn’t I?” he ask.

“Step the fuck away from him!” another voice barked. Brian turn his head over his shoulder to a man with greasy, jet-black hair, down to his shoulders, skin as white as a fresh blanket of snow, jade orbs popped out with rage inside, and he wore black tight pants, and a black hoodie.

“How the fuck did you get in my house?!” Brian yelled at the man.

“Why the fuck are you hurting my fucking brother?!” he spat in the older mans face.

“Mikey? What did I tell you?” Brian’s chocolate eyes acting like daggers into the younger mans soul.

“I--I---didn’t.” he shuddered.

“I heard it over the goddamn phone!” Gerard held his ground.

“Make him leave Mikey.” Brian growled through grind teeth.

The older Way narrowed his eyes at the buffer man, “I’m not leaving unless Mikey comes with me.” he explain.

A fist flew in the air and hit the wall next to the shorter mans head. He kicked the taller man in the stomach has hard as he could. The taller man hunch over and let out a low moan. He grabbed the shorter mans hair and yanked him to the floor, he pushed the other mans face into the pale carpet.

“Brian--Stop it! I’ll… make him leave.” Mikey cried.

The older man let go of the shorter man, and stood up, “You get the fuck out of my house, and you wait after he leaves.” he threaten.

The shorter man scoffed and waited for the younger Way to pick him off the floor and lead him to the front door. The older Way dragged the younger Way outside, his green orbs held sadness inside, “Mikey, lets go. You deserve better that that piece of shit right there.”

The younger man shook his head, “I--I-- can’t Gee.”

“Yes, you can. Why are you with him? Look at you. Your black and blue, you have welts, marks, scars, and cuts. I bet their all from him. The way he treats you like rag-doll.” the older man stomped his foot on the ground.

Mikey starred into the dark green orbs, “Because-- I love him. He will change. I need to stay by his side and wait for that day to come.”

The older man didn’t know what to say to his brothers words. He couldn’t force Mikey to come with because he would he hate him, and he couldn’t leave him here, because he could die. Maybe Mikey wanted to take that chance, and wait for his love to be re-returned to him once again by the abusive-lover. He couldn’t step in Mikeys’ life just because he didn’t like it.

The older man sighed, “Promise me one thing Mikes.” the younger man studied his brother, “Don’t let his words or strength kill you.”

The younger man wrapped his thin-boney arms around the taller man, “I promise Gee.” he whispered, the other man embraced back. They hug for a short time before the younger man pulled away and waved a good-bye.

He re-entered the house and close the door behind him. Gerard could hear Brians’ yelling and cries from his brother before he left the porch and walked back into his car. Driving off while his heart slowly sank in his chest like the Titanic.