Generation Nothing

Chapter twenty-six

'They wanna grip the cross, make cavities. Adjust because it purely is a crime. We full-on freak the cops that causality, and break the walls of cryogenic slime' We were headed straight for Guano, as we had arranged, and there was a stiff silence through the car. It wasn't awkward, but it definitely wasn't comfortable. I think everyone in that car was bracing themselves for the worst, for us to come out alive and the others to be gone. Except Grace, that was, who was humming along to the radio blissfully.
'She said come on, come on, kiss my battery. Come on, come on, I'll be your android girl. She said come on, come on, kiss my battery. Come on, come on and fuck this whole wide world.
'He knew we had Grace with us.' Frank mused, and I looked up in the revision mirror to see his head down, his eyes on Grace as she sat between him and Jet Star. With that simple sentence the mood was lifted. I smiled, and began to drum my hands on the steering wheel.
'Turn up the fakes and lies, just answer me. You stare me down and take my only guise. They need the ones you got, and laugh for me. Destroy the council while your mother cries.' Mikey lips his lips and smiled gingerly, as Frank draped an arm over Gracie's shoulder. The only one who still looked stiff was Jet Star.
'She said come on, come on, kiss my battery. Come on, come on, I'll be your android girl. She said come on, come on, lick that battery. Come on, come on and fuck this whole wide world.' I sung along to the radio in a husky voice, and Frankie smirked, winking at me. I stuck my tongue out of my lips at him, before blowing him a kiss. Mikey rolled his eyes and faked a gag.
'Seriously, guys, innocent minds in this car. We don't need your perverted minds tainting us.'
'Guys.' Jet Star interjected. I looked at him through the mirror, raising my eyebrows.
'Ya?'
'We have guests.' I looked over my shoulder and cussed, spinning back around as I hit the accelerator.
'Grace, why don't you help Jet Star pull out the weapon that's down behind the back of the seats.' All three of them turned and looked behind the seat, and I couldn't help but smirk as they all gasped. Jet Star and Grace tugged the rocket launcher from it's hiding place, before Frank reached up and pushed open the sun roof. Jet Star and Grace both hoped up, Grace helping to hold the weapon still as Ray lined it up and fired it. I watched happily as Ray hit his target, sending the black and white BL/ind vehicle flying. Grace cheered and the pair both sat back down in the car.

'I'll be red with another arms, with another slide. I don't wanna know, I don't wanna go, I don't gotta know where I'm gonna die. I don't wanna know, I don't wanna go, I don't gotta know where I'm gonna die.' I stepped down on the gas as we continued to tear through the zones. Eventually we could see the enemy standing in a line on the horizon, and slowed the car down.
'Scratch them all, spit casually. A heart, you got it in the one you need. I'm at a loss, because of tragedy. For what you got I got the ones you need. She said come on, come on and fuck this whole wide world. She said come on, come on and fuck this whole wide world. She said come on, come on and fuck this whole wide world. She said come on, come on and fuck this whole wide world. She said come, come on just spit casually. Come on, come on and fuck this whole wide world. She said come, come on just spit casually. Come on, come on and fuck this whole wide world.' I brought the car to a halt and looked over at Mikey, before looking up at the mirror to look at the other two.
'We ready to do this?' They all nodded, and we all opened our door.
'Want the mouse head?' Frank mused, and I realized the head was still laying in her from the last time I had used it. I nodded, and Frank passed it through.
'Grace, stay low and don't come out unless we wave to you.' She nodded, and sunk into her seat, 'Atta girl.' I pulled the mouse head on. I stepped out of the car, and looked over at Frank as he pulled his Frankenstein mask over his face. I looked over to see Mikey and Jet Star tugging their own masks on.
'Let's do this.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Savour it, this is the last one for a while. Sorry that it's so shit but *shrugs*