Peas

Sixty

"I need you to need me. We wont tell them anything. Just tell me you need me." I looked into his dusky eyes and I felt the anger and frustration I had been feeling just moments before melt away.

I needed him, I needed him more then anything in this world, I knew that without him my life was empty and incomplete. He had accepted my conditions, wasn’t that enough, wasn’t that all I needed? Why couldn’t I just be happy? I didn’t want to fight anymore. I wanted Pete, I just didn’t want there to be anyone else, I wanted it to be just us.

"I need you Pete, this is what I want." I pulled him onto me seeing happiness and triumph in his eyes, I didn’t care. I pressed my lips to his and melted into him, I hated fighting, I hated feeling disconnected from him but there was something I did like, I liked the making up.

My hands slipped beneath his shirt working it up over his head as he helped slip out of it. I couldn’t help but marvel at how beautiful he was, his Grey eyes that made me think of a summer storm, his perfectly pale inked skin and those guns that pointed downwards, the ones that were ever so suggestive… I knew I loved him, I loved him so much, I never wanted to be away from him, from this, for too long.

I looked into those mesmerizing eyes and lost myself in his need for this, for us. I felt his body press to mine making me forget why we were even fighting. I ran my hands along his body feeling closer to him then I had been in weeks. This was what it was supposed to feel like, this was how we needed to be.

I arched my body closer to his, wanting to live in the moment, wanting to run away from here, steal him and have him all to myself, I knew it was selfish but I didn’t care. I moaned quietly as he kissed along my neckline, my hands pressing on his ribs begging him not to leave my lips for too long, he ignored me and kept going further down my body.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as he kissed at my stomach, little nips with his teeth here and there. My body cried out for him, begged for me to do something, asked me to embrace this feeling completely, but I just couldn’t do it without asking.

"Petey!" I hissed through gritted teeth, "What are you doing?" I half said, half moaned as he peeled back my shirt and began removing my pajama pants.

"Finishing what I started." He said huskily as he continued what he was doing. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I bit my lip. His hot breath was tickling my skin. The further he went down, the more feverish he made me feel. My hands were grasping at the sheets plucking at them as he worked my pants down my legs. I was shaking, I knew he wouldn’t stop there, I knew, there was no turning back now.

My head was swimming with thoughts and lust, Why do you need me Petey? What is it about me that drives yo to this? I knew that I would never get answered, I could never ask him, I didn’t want to lose what we had, I would fight for him no matter what, I would fight for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
he he he... now its all for you Petey >.<