Don't Say you love me, it's too late

The return of some people

I didn”t knew how to feel at that moment... I wanted to tell him how I felt. It was the perfect moment. But the moment was interrupted by a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Richard?

“Dear, I miss you so much! I heard what happened between you and...” He didn”t speak further, because he saw a man in my room.

“I didn”t knew you had visitors.”

“This is Toulouse, a friend of mine.”

“What kind of name is that? Toulouse is a place... People don”t name their children to places, That”s like calling your daughter Paris, ridiculous!” Richard was jealous, he always was when other men spoke to me, except for friends of his.

“It”s not my full name.” He simply said. “But I guess you were smart enough to figure that out.”

Richard walked aggresive up to him, but I took his hand, Richard calmed down.

“Why are you here?” I asked him, he turned around to me.

“I heard what happened, I..I”m sorry, I didn”t know, Forgive me.”

“I forgive you.” I said and hugged him. I heard a sigh, it was Toulouse.

“Come back with me to Belgium.” Richard whispered in my ear, I shook my head. “I can”t do that... This is my home now.” I said and let go of him.

It was the last time I saw Richard... He left and never returned, he didn”t even sent letters to me...

Weeks went by when I recieved a letter of my mother.

Dear Jane,

I wanted to tell you your sister has left to Paris one week ago. Take her in your home, she had a difficult time. Her love has left her for a richer and older lady, now she”s alone and pregnant, I don”t know if she arrived yet, but look for her! She probably has to much pride to knock on your door and ask for help. I hope your okay too, I miss you.

My eyes were filled with tears, it was almost Christmas now, time of family... Maybe Toulouse knew more about it?

I went upstairs to his room, knocked on his door. “I hope he”s not busy.” I whispered to myself. The door went open, I saw woman. “Hi, Toulouse there?” I asked, I felt a pinch in my heart.

“Yes.” Toulouse came from behind her. He smiled. “How can I help you?”

“Did you noticed someone new around here?” I asked, “My sister arrived here and I have to find her.” He thought for a moment. “I might have heard rumours, I”m not sure though...” I was so excited. “Where?”