Don't Say you love me, it's too late

My sister

“I don”t think you want to know, I can ask some information, what”s her name?”
“Louisa Peters, but where?”
I was trembling on my feet trying to hold me tears. My little sister, what has become from her?
“That”s her alright.” I heard someone say. It was the woman who opened the door. In the corner of my eye I saw Toulouse, he looked concerned. What happened to her?
“You are going to tell me where she is!” I yelled.
Toulouse was holding my hand now. “I”ll take you there.” He said and we both walked out of the door.

On the way there was only silence. I couldn”t say a word because of the constant questions in my head. Toulouse tried too, but I ignored it. After a while we arrived at the place. The old walls of Paris, There I saw her, My sister... She loooked tired, had a little belly, she was talking to a man. I ran up to her.
“Louisa!” I yelled, tears in my eyes. She looked up and wanted to run away but I”ve always been faster. I caught her pulling her arm.
“Why are you running?”
I saw my sister crying.
“Let go of me. I can take care of myself.”
“What? By selling your body?!”
“It”s something!”
“Come with me.” I whispered
“I don”t need your help!” She released her arm and went running again until a certain point, she suddenly stopped. Toulouse was now next me.
“I”m sure she”ll come back, at the moment she has to much pride.”
“I hope so... She”s only 14 years old.”
We both turned around and walked away when I heard a voice behind me. My sister. “Wait!” She yelled. I stopped.
“Are you going to stay with me ?”
She nodded her head.
“I will.” I smiled and hugged her.

We arrived back at my place.
“Jane, your painting is almost done, if you want you can come tonight?” But I shook my head.
“Really kind, but tonight I”m staying with my sister.”
“She can come too if she wants.” He didn”t had to say that twice, my sister jumped up.
“Off course, we will be there.”
“Okay, we will come.” I said and gave him a small kiss.
“Thanks for helping me.” I whispered in his ear.
“You know you can count on me.”
He walked away and I closed the door, I sighed.
“I knew it!” I looked at my sister who was grinning. “What did you knew?”
“You have those sparkles in your eyes. You are in love!”
I couldn”t stop blushing. “I”m not!”
“Oh sis, I know you better then you know yourself.”
“He”s a friend.”
“You never looked at your other friends that way.”
My sister was right, the first time I met him he has put a spell on me. My silence was for my sister enough.
“You love him, and do you think he loves you in return?”
“I don”t know.” I whispered, I didn”t want to think about it actually. He was most of the time surrounded by women 10 times more beautiful then me.
“I”m sure he is! Your gorgeous! He must be really blind if he didn”t saw that.”
My sister always had a way to cheer me up.
“Anyway, first I”m going to write a letter to mum, she was worried sick about you.”
“She kicked me out!”
That wasn”t said in the letter.
“Still she is worried, she probably regrets it.”