Don't Say you love me, it's too late

Toulouse

I couldn”t help myself blushing, this man really had enchanted me! Not with his looks but with his charms.
“And what about your name? is just as charming as you are?” I asked.
“Maybe, Henri Marie Raymond de Toulouse-Lautrec-Monfa.”
“That”s a mouthfull.” I answered.
So he was nobel? And Tom was afraid to come here...
“Just call me Toulouse, or something.” He said. “So you were going out?”
“Yes, care to join me?” I asked, He smiled.
“I can”t say no to such a pretty face.”
O God... This is not happening!
“So did you had something in mind?” He asked.
“No not really, I was just tired of sitting in my room.” I answered.
“Good thing you met me” he said.
For some reason I couldn”t stop smiling.

“Now, why don”t I show you around first.” He said, “Been in Montmartre before?”
“No, this is my first time being out of Antwerp.” I answered, he showed intrest of me being from Antwerp.
“Antwerp? how nice. From what side?”
“the docks.”
“Nasty place, isn”t it?” He said quiet arrogant. I felt insulted.
“it”s not much we could afford it.” I said, he could feel I wasn”t very happy anymore.
“I didn”t mean it that way, it”s just, In the South live all the rich and that”s so close by the docks where the poor live, am I right?”
I dindn”t expect that answer.
“Well yes.” I didn”t now what to say anymore.
“I”m not who you think I am. My name probably confuses you, but just like you I live on Montmartre, that says enough.”
I never looked it that way.
“Everyone here has a story, just like me, and you have one too, I assume.” He went further.
“I guess so.” I said, I thought about my mother who was probably still working now.
“Something wrong?” he asked, he was looked worried.
“I was thinking about my family back in Belgium.” I said and for some reason I started crying, I miss them.
“I can”t stand crying.” He said and put an arm around my waist and pulled me to a bench.
“Come on, what”s on your mind?” He asked, I felt so comfortable there So I told him the story of my life, or at least what happened back in Belgium.
After my story, he told his.

It was an amazing evening and after we went back to his place.
“Care for a drink?” He asked. Norally I would say no, but in with him, I would make an exception.
He gave me a glass with something green in it, at first I was afraid, but it didn”t kill him and it came out of the same bottle. So I tasted a bit.
First it was disgusting, this was my first glass of alcohol, it felt like my whole throat was on fire. my second time was better.
Toulouse was amused by my reactions.
I can”t blame him, It must have looked really foolish.
After a while I was used to the green stuff, and I felt a little high in the head.
“Maybe it”s time for you to go back at your place.” He said and took my hand.

What a gentleman... others would have abused my status.

So he led me to my room and gave me a good night kiss on my cheeck.
“I will see you tomorrow.” He said and went back.
I watched him go. This man is one of a kind.

I went in and looked out of the window, tomorrow I had to work... but all I wanted was spending time with Toulouse...

I can”t be... in Love?