Don't Say you love me, it's too late

Wake up call

So I crawled in my bed still thinking about him.

I barely knew the guy, it”s probably nothing

That night I dreamed about my mother, she was crying. My sister was next her, she was pregnant. I wanted to comfort my mother but everytime I wanted to touch her she went further away. The dream changed, there was Toulouse. He was holding my hands and told me he was leaving for a little while, I couldn”t stop crying now.

I woke up with a shock, someone was knocking on my door?
So I got up and opened it, it was Toulouse?! Oh God! I was hideous now, my hair all messed up and Oh no... I was standing there in the doorway, with only a light shirt on. I was so ashamed.

“Goodmorning.” He said excited, he came in. “Last night you told me you had to work at 8 o”clock, So here I am, with some breakfast.”
I was still sleepy and didn”t understand.
“What time is it?” I asked.
“6 in the morning, I didn”t knew how time you needed to get ready, I hope you don”t mind?”
As if... I was stunned.
“No... no, not at all...I”m sorry for how I look, it”s so embarressing.” I said, he laughed.
“Oh don”t be. I saw a lot worse, I can tell you.” He said and showed me the plate with breakfast.
This was the first time something like that happened.
“O Thank u, that”s so sweet. How can I ever repay you for that.” I said but he didn”t wanted to hear a word.
“No, it”s my pleasure. Someone has to let you feel right at home.” He said and smiled.
I took the plate and put it on a little table I had in my room.
It contained a glass of orangejuice, some slices of bread and cheese.
“I took two chairs and put them around the table.
“You want to join me?” I asked but he refused.
“No, please, I already had mine.” He said.
I felt like a princess.

While I ate we chatted, it was amazing how much we were alike.

“So you”re a painter?” I asked.
“Yes, well, I don”t want to bother with that.”
“Oh no, not at all, I would love to see some of your works. I do not know anything about art though.”
He laughed.
“You don”t have to be smart or educated to enjoy art, you enjoy art with your heart not with your head.” He said, my whole body was glowing from happiness.
After a while I realised I had to leave for work.
And I wasn”t dressed yet!
“I have to go to work, thank u for the breakfast, it was delicious.” I said and gave him a hug. For some reason he was blushing.
“It”s o...okay, I”ll see you later, I hope?” He asked, I nodded.
“See you later Toulouse.” I said and close the door.
I got dressed and ran out of the door. I was going to be late!!

After 15 minutes of running I arrived at rue du Faubourg saint-honoré.
I was just on time.
Tom was waiting at the front door.
“O thank God, you made it! I was worried you got attacked or something.
I laughed.
“Not at all, I met this wonderfull person there.” I said, but he looked worried.
“Who, if I may ask?”
“Henri Marie Raymond de Toulouse-Lautrec-Monfa.” I answered, but he looked even more worried.
“You have to stop seeing him.” He said, I didn”t understand.
“Why? he”s really nice.”
“He will turn you in to a whore!” He screamed at me, people who passed by looked really weird.
“He”s a painter.” I said.
“You naive little girl, you will see I”m right, lucky for you, you”ll be out of there in no time.”
I don”t want that...
“How?” I asked boldly, I was getting tired of this Tom.
“You will see.” He said mysteriously and winked, He led me in to the shop and explained me how to do my work... I had to wrap up clothes and put it in the shelves.
The whole time I had to think about Toulouse... Who was he really?