Status: Editing previous chapters as well as updating.

Complicated.

Chapter 10.

-Andy's POV.

I gasped as his lips connected with mine. But soon he was ripped from me.

"What are you doing, Beau?" my mom scolded, petting the top of my head and he stepped away with a look of distress. I stretched my arms out toward him, sliently asking him to come closer. He beamed and lightly skipped over to the left side of my bed and leaned down. I lifted my hand to his cheek, lightly caressing it.

"Alright, Andy babe. Dr. Kenyon is here to give you a little check up. Me and Beau are going to step out for a minute."

I glance at the doctor and then Beau. I slowly sat back in the bed and crossed my arms over my chest. My mom sighed, and shook her head.

"In all of two years of being in a coma, he still hasn't gotten rid of that stubborness. Andy, hun. You're going to have to let him check you out or you won't be able to come home tomorrow."

My jaw went slack, I was in a coma for two years?!

"TWO YEARS?!" I yelled, not realizing how loud I was. My mom scolded me silently. "Sorry, what caused me a coma? Would someone like to explain things to me?"

"No one really knows what happened to you. But I found on the back steps of the school, and somehow, you were choking. But there was nothing blocking your airway. So we don't know." Beau shurged as he explaied best he could.

I remember some. I knew I had that crazy dream and about the choking, but I can't remember what happened before the dream. I shook my head, my thoughts all flushed together.

"Gahh, headache." I furrowed my brows and looking over at the doctor, realizing we were the only ones in the room. While i was thinking Beau and my mom probably snuck out.

I sighed, "Let's get this over with Doc." I closed my eyes and layed back more comfortably.

-Beau's POV.

A feeling o sentiment eased my muscles, and my shoulders slumped slightly. I grinned as I watched Andy lay there with a bit of discomfort. A feeling of extreme longing tugged at my heart, I need to go to him, comfort him with all my might.

I silently gnaw on my bottom lip, contemplating wether I should or not. Just think Harper layed a hand on my shoulder.

"Just wait until he's done. If you're good and obey me, I'll talk to Dr. Kenyon about bringing Andy home tonight." I turned around to face her.

"Are you serious?!" she nodded and I beamed, enveloping her into my arms tightly. "Thank you so much Harper! You're amazing!" she chuckled softly and tugged away. I smiled softly and the doctor cleared his throat.

"Oh hello, I'd like to talk to Mrs. Smith alone, will you?" he made a gesture with his hand toward the room, where Andy was waiting.

"Of course" I stepped inside and he shut the door behind me. I looked over at Andy and caught him staring at me. His cheeks were engulfed in red. "Your mom is going to ask Dr. Kenyon if you can come home tonight. I hope you can."

"Me too, that would be amazing, but only if you could stay over." I nodded and crawled into the bed beside him, resting my head on his shoulder. "You're really beautiful, you know that?"

I looked up at him through my eyelashes, "You really think so?"

"I do, what were you to me? Why can't I remember you? I'm pretty sure I would remember someone as beautiful as you no matter how long I've been out."

I chuckled, "You may remember, it can come back to you in a dream or some other form." I pecked his lips softly, moving the tips of my fingers down the side of his face. He shivered and I scooted closer to him, wrapping my arms tightly around his torso.

It was a couple minutes later and he inhaled sharply, groaning out and going limp in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks all of you who read my story, I would like more comments tho!

Comments&Subscriptions<3