Status: Editing previous chapters as well as updating.

Complicated.

Chapter 11.

-Andy's POV.

They came to me, blurry and jumbled together, all in the wrong order. I could tell because the story it tried to feed me wasn't pieced together correctly, it didn't make sense.

-Flashback.-

"What have you been up to lately?" I aksed as he kneeled down beside me.

It looked like I was interrupting an important converstation as I waved at them like a madman.

He stepped out of my house, not looking back once. I knew that would be the last time he ever asked to come over, or talk to me again.

"Wow, Andy! You sure know how to pick 'em!" he laughed in my face.

"Contemplating suicide and looking around for you." I knew him and he was never one known to be a kidder.

"I'm in love with you." I stared at Beau, my mouth hung wide open.

"Bearbaby?! That's hilarious!!!"

"Dude, are you alright? Are things going bad for you? Why have you been looking around for me?"He just smiled and grabbed my head between his massive, callused hands and slammed it back against the brick wall.


I inhaled sharply as the memory brought me physical and mental pain,my limbs went limp, but I stayed awake. Alert as ever. Beau looked up at my frightened eyes as he realized how still I became. I blinked radpily at him telling him I'm still awake.

"Andy? Are you alright?" he sat up and looked at me worriedly, brushing my hair out of my eyes. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing but I couldn't. I couldn't make my lips form words, not even a whimper. He looked over his shoulder at the door, "Dr. Kenyon! Come help!!" he yelled for the doctor, jumping out of the bed over to the door. "Dr. Kenyon! He can't more, he can't speak! Help him!"

Dr.Kenyon strided quickly into the room, "Get the nurses, we need you out of the room, sir!"

"I am not leaving him! He needs me for comfort!" Beau yelled, trying to get his point across that he was going to stay by me.

"I'd like to hear him say it, now move or I will have the police remove you from the room."

He stood, stock still, mouth agape, staring at Dr. Kenyon with a shocked exppression, his shoulders slumped and he surrendered.

"I will leave..But if you can't fix him, I'll sue you." He death glared at Dr Kenyon and strided out of the room, his head held low.

"Alright Andy, we will have to do quite lot of work on you. We will also have to put you to sleep, so don't panic you'll be just fine." He gave me a faint smile and put the mask over my face. I breathed in Anasthesia.

I closed my eyes and drifted off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, and I'm sorry for the wait!
Comment&Subscribe<3