Status: Editing previous chapters as well as updating.

Complicated.

Chapter 12.

-Beau's POV

I sat, gawking at his beauty. He had been out for only a couple of hours.

Dr. Kenyon seems to be having a hard time comprehending his condition. I can understand that because what's happening just doesn't make sense. It's been only a handful of nights that he's laid in this hospital bed but I suggested that he be released soon for home.

I looked over at Andy's bed and saw him eyeballing me. I smirked and walked over to the left side of the bed, ducking me head down looking into his eyes. I could easily make him blush and I loved it. I pressed my lips lightly to his.

"How was your nap?" I asked, pulling away from him and standing up straight.

"It was ok, where's mom?"

I passed him some water and shrugged, "She might be in the cafe but she left about 30 mintues ago." He nodded and drunk his water silently, he didn't talk much anymore and he had to drink water almsot constantly. The doctors said it might help with figuring out what was going on. But I could tell he was getting better, he never had those little episodes anymore and it's been at least a month since he had the last one. They may be letting him home today.

As I thought this, Harper walked in with Dr. Kenyon on her heels with a hug smile plastered on her face. My smile matched her's as I realised what was going on and turned around to look at Andy.

"Alright Andy, I have to do a small test and then I'll discharge you." He smiled lightly at me, knowing this was what I wanted most.

"You're letting me go? You don't even know what wrong with me though." He frowned a bit and I bent down to kiss his cheeks.

"Just be happy you can come home with me, hon."

He grinned then and kissed my lips, we kissed alot more but we haven't DTR'ed* yet. I'm going to bring that up tonight. I had already planned it because I've been looking forward to it all week.

I'm going to remind him of what happened exactly three years from this exact day. It made me upset to think about it but I'm glad that he realizes now that he loves me and I can tell because of the way he looks at me or asks about me when I'm not there.

He had to step out a moment while Dr. Kenyon did his test on him. I just pray that nothing happened in the future so that e can stay with me forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's not much of a chapter but I wanted to get something out before going away to college this week. There will be so fewer chapters now so jsut work with me here!

*DTR - Define The Relationship.