Status: Editing previous chapters as well as updating.

Complicated.

Chapter 13

-Andy's POV.

We were just getting home now and Beau had lifted me up in his arms bridal style. "I can walk ya know." I giggled lightly.

"I know, but I want to carry you. You haven't been in this house for a while so you don't remember how much of a walk it is up to your room, and just so you know, everything is still the same. It hasn't changed at all."

I nodded, twidling with my thumbs a bit, I loved being this close to him but I'm trying not to let it show. It's so hard to keep my feelings inside like this. I've made up my mind to tell him tonight that I may be in love with him, if he doesn't feel the same way it's alright. I just want to get it out.

I looked up at him, biting my lip lightly and moving my finger over his lips softly. He looked down at me and mouthed "Later." I nodded, I could wait. I will wait however long he wants me to.

He dropped me onto my bed and I looked around, some of it was vaguely familiar but not so familiar that I could actually remember ever sleeping in here.

I closed my eyes, trying to remember.

"Hayley, I need to see you." I rushed it out quickly, hoping he understood.

"Where?" He asked, almost panicking.

"The school, hurry please." I hung up but felt that someone was watching me, I turned around and saw John, he used to be my friend. We never hung out anymore though.

"Oh, hey John."

He smiled, "Hey, long time no talk huh?" I nodded and pursed my lips.

"What have you been up to?" I looked sideways at him, I was a bit amused to see him staring at me.

"Contemplating suicide and looking around for you."


My eyes shot open, and I gasped. "Beau! He was that last one I saw! While I was sitting and waiting for Hayley he was talking to me! He did it!" I hollered out, reaching for him. He grabbed my face in his hands and forced me to look at him.

"Who is he?"

"John, he was there with me."

"Do you remember a last name? I don't really need it because I know exactly who you're talking about but I just want to be sure so I'm not wrong." I shook my head no and he nodded. "I'll be right back."

I layed back on the bed, closing my eyes. I'm always so tired now-a-days, I need a lot of rest though. So, I might as well get some right now.

I curled in on myself, pulling the cover up to my chin and drifting off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter coming up right after this one!