Status: Editing previous chapters as well as updating.

Complicated.

Chapter 15.

Hayley's POV

I breathed in deep.
"I can't tell you this, it's not my place to tell you and I'm not who you want to hear it from." He looked away, shaking his head. "Just ask Beau, he will tell you hon. All you have to do is ask."

"No he won't, he wouldn't even leave me alone with you." He sniffled and leaned into me, I wrapped my arms tightly around him.

"It'll be alright.." I heard a knock and Beau asked if Andy was alright. Andy called for him to come in and pulled away from me as he marched in. Beau glanced at me and kissed Andy right on the mouth in front of me. I coughed and swallowed thickly; he knew I still loved him, he knew exactly what he was doing to me.
"I'm just gonna go home alright Andy?"
He looked at me and nodded, "I'll see you later, get some sleep."
I kissed his forehead and left.

Andy's POV

"Do you know what's up with him?" I asked Beau as Hayley walked out and I looked up at him, he was smirking. I frowned a little but he shook his head no.

I nodded slowly and pulled him with me over to my bed, I layed down and he followed me.

"I feel as if you did something to piss him off or make him sad." I stared at his lips when he talked, I couldn't stare at his eyes.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything to him." He whispered.

"Does he still love me?"

"I don't know Andy. He might, but let's just get some sleep alright? You have an exciting day ahead of you tomorrow, we're gonna go shopping and get you used to walking on your own again." I nodded and kissed him softly. "Wait, there was something I meant to tell you."

"What is it hun?" I asked, finally looking up at him.

"I'm in love with you, Andy.." I gasped and crashed my lips onto his, clutching his shirt in my hands pulling him closer to me.

"I'm in love with you too, baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long to get this out, I didn't know college would take up so much of my time /: