Status: Editing previous chapters as well as updating.

Complicated.

Chapter 2

-Hayley's POV.

“Holy shit, who was that?” I asked, wiping my mouth and looking up at the trio. I held in a laugh as I glanced at them all. They all had theirs mouths hung open in shock staring at me. “Well? Are we all okay here?”

Andy started to shake his head, “We were going to ask you that.”

“Well I don’t know! I haven’t seen him before!” Beau started to laugh, bending over to clutch at his stomach.

"So some random guy just came up, shoved his tongue all down your throat, and you don't object to it?" Mimi chimed in, placing her hand on Beau’s arm.

I shrugged and smirked, “He was hot.”

Andy, Mimi, and Beau all burst out laughing at the same time, and I giggled.

"Well guys, I’d love to stay and chat but I have to go", I said, smiling softly, "My brother should be waiting for me in the parking lot."

They all nodded, "We're going out that way anyway, so we'll just walk with you." Beau said.

"No, that's okay. You don't have to walk with me!" I said, smiling awkwardly, becoming slightly panicked. I turned and started to walk quickly down the hallway.

"Well, okay! See you tomorrow!" Andy said, and when I looked back he was waving at me. I gave a small wave, and exited the school.

I sighed as I saw my brother's familiar scowl.

-Andy's POV.

"That was really weird." Beau said, as Hayley sped off down the hall, "You sure know how to pick 'em, Andy."

I laughed, and pushed him playfully, "Shut up. Be glad you have Mimi and let me be."

"Stop picking on him, Beau." Mimi said, giving him a pointed look. I raised my eyebrows at this, but said nothing.

Beau laughed softly, "Okay okay, I’ll stop." he replied, ruffling my hair. I grimaced at him and began to make my way down the hall as Mimi hopped on Beau’s back so that he could carry her.

When we were past the school's exit doors I spotted Hayley sitting in a Jetta GLI 2.0T, arguing with someone, which is probably his brother as he said before.

"Hey, wait here for me guys." I said to my two best friends. I ran over to Hayley's side of the car and knocked on the window. They both looked over at me and I waved, signaling him to roll the window down.

Hayley looked over at his brother as they exchanged a few words, and rolled the window down.

"What do you want?" Hayley said, sounding agitated. I ignored him and turned my attention to his brother.

"I’m Andy, and you might be?" I said extending my hand out to him through the window, and he just stared at it. "Okay then," I said pulling it back, "Um, I just wanted welcome you both and to say that I hope you both really enjoy it here in Germany." I smiled and leaned away from the car, walking back to my waiting friends.

That was really awkward.. maybe I interrupted them in a serious conversation?

-Hayley's POV.

I groaned mentally after Andy walked away.

"Who was that? Another one of your diseased gay friends?" Lance demanded of me, starting the car up.

I sighed, looking out the window, and shook my head. "Let's just get out of here already."

He scoffs, backing out of his parking spot and speeding out into the street. "I don't want you hanging out with him, go and find you some nice straight football friends."

I closed my eyes, trying to pretend he wasn't there. Why do I have to go through this? Why couldn’t he just accept me? I came out to Lance when I was in the 7th grade, he was the most important person to me of course he would be the first to know. Our parents abandoned us when I was fifteen, so he was really all I had. We used to be best friends, as brothers should be. But everything changed when I came out to him. His attitude towards me got more hostile, he started pushing me away and I knew it was all my fault.

We moved to Germany to leave everything behind in America, but this, this was not something that was just going to go away. Every time I looked to him I could just feel the hate radiating from his body, it’ made my heart sink in my chest to know that my own brother hated me. Especially when we only had each other.

I know that things will get better in time, I just wish that time was in my favor. I glanced at Lance, his fingers tight on the steering wheel. I bit my lip, praying that everything will began to fix itself soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell ppl about my story pleaseee!
i'll love you all FOREVER!
and comment and subscribe too??
*puppy dog eyes* pwease?

Edited on 05/10/2013