Status: Editing previous chapters as well as updating.

Complicated.

Chapter 4.

Andy's POV

I slammed the door open to my house, "MOMMY, I'M HOME!"

She came from the kitchen with my dad, looking kind of ravished. They were doing it again; trying to make another baby. >.<

I stiffled my giggles and winked at them playfully. "Can Beau stay for dinner?"

"Of course, you didn't even have to ask!" she seemed out of breath, so I nodded, wanting to leave them to their business and quickly pulled Beau upstairs to my room.

"So, what did you wanna talk about?" I asked, sitting down on the floor beside him.

He turned to look at me and I just stared back. Then his lips were on mine, his hands tangled in my hair. I couldn't help but kiss back. My breathing was heavy when we pulled away, his cheeks were flushed and mine were just heating up.

"I love you, Andy." I gasped, what happened with Mimi? What if things were going great with them and I just ruined it?! I shouldn't have kissed back, that made things worse!

But why do I feel like I need to say it back, just to keep that beautiful smile on his face?

Hayley's POV

I stood at the bottom of the stairs, it's a little after 8 p.m. and Tyler and his sister, Keala, I found out her name was. Were just leaving.

Tyler waved shyly at me and I waved back, smiling a little.

Before I knew it i was up against the wall and Lance was in my face. "I saw how he was looking at you, and you him. What happened?"

I tried to push him away but I only managed to budge him just a little.

"Nothing happened! We just hung out!"

"That's not what happened, something more did!"

"WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED ANYWAY?! IF WE DID FUCK IT WOULDN'T BE YOUR PROBLEM!" I finally managed to pry his hands off my shirt, but only because he wasn't trying anymore, and ran back up to my room.

I jumped face down on my bed and groaned.

If i didn't know any better I'd say he was jealous.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohk so right now,
this is the best i've got
and i think it's pretty good.
hehe,
can anyone tell me what they think is going to happen with beau and andy?
message it to me!
i'll give you heads up on where i'm going with lance and hayley :D
comments&subcriptions?

please? :3