Status: Editing previous chapters as well as updating.

Complicated.

Chapter 6.

Andy's POV.

I was depressed, I never ate, I never slept, I never did anything anymore. It's been exactly a week since Beau stepped out of my front door, he hasn't been back. He never wants to come back.

But I wasn't just going to lay here anymore. I've missed too much school, and I need to talk to my friends. I rooled over on my side to face the clock.

4:32 A.M.

There was no reason to stay lying in bed, so I got up, grabbed a pair of clean boxers, and hopped in the shower.

It was 5:10 when I got out and decided to make breakfast for me and my parents. I made scrambled eggs, waffles, hotcakes, and bacon. It was tuesday morning at 6 A.M. and my parents were both trudging down the stairs in their robes, rubbing their eyes and yawning.

I tried my best to smile, but I knew it didn;t look right on my face. They smiled back, looking alarmed.

"I made you breakfast." My voice was scratchy and hoarse from lack of use, and i chugged down my orange juice. I ran upstairs and threw on some clothes, grabbing my keys and walking out the house.I wasn't really in any mode to eat.

I was at school in 10 minutes and already, I felt the stares but whats different; i heard whispers too. I looked around me, everyone was staring and whispering. I ran into the school building, tripping over my clumsy feet all of the way to the restrooms.

I ran into one of the back stalls and stood against the wall with my hands over my face, breathing hard. I heard the bathroom salm open and I wiped at the tears flushing the toilet. Before walking out I took a few deep breaths. I opened the stall door and walked quickly to over to wash my hands. I peaked to my right and there he was.

I gasped and almost fell over; he was staring at me. I wiped my wet hands on my pants and hurried out of the bathroom. In my haste i bumped into someone and fell on my butt, I looked up and saw Daniel, he was grinning; like always.

He held out his hand for me and helped me up. "Thanks." I whispered, he nodded and clapped me on the back jolsting me forward.

"Don't hurt him, Danny." I heard from behind me as he caught me before I fell on my face. I pulled away quickly, holding my breath, staring at him staring at me. I took a half step forward, he turned and walked away.

All of 60 seconds passed, it seemed like forever the way we were staring at each other.

Hayley's POV.

I stayed at home that Tuesday; I woke up laying next to lance on the couch. I smiled, thinking back to the night's treats. I looked over to Lance. His grass green eyes were staring at my lips, I puckered them and his eyes flickered to mine.

"You're awake." He acknowledged. I nodded and kissed him. Things escaled since last tuesday. Me and Lance were closer, we never fought anymore. He promised never to bring another girl home or blow me off when we had plans together.

I never noticed how much I felt for him, it was always covered up by hate. at that moment I got a phone call.

I got up and grabbed my phone and flipped it open pressing it to my ear whispering a too loud hello.

I heard sobbing and scuffling on the other end, I said hello; a little louder this time.

"Hayley, I need to see you." It was Andy, why was he crying?

How did he even get my number?

"Where?"

"The school."

"I'll be there in ten." I stated and hung up. "That was Andy, can you drive me to school?"

-Andy's POV.

Where are they? It's been more than ten minutes. Maybe there was traffic? No telling right now. I'll just have to wait.

As I felt a presence behind me I looked up and saw John, he was one of my old friends. We never really hung out anymore, for reasons unknown.

"Hey, Andy. Long time, no talk, huh?"

"Defenitly, what have you been up to?"

"Contemplating suicide, and looking around for you."

I raised my eyebrow, John was never a kidder. I could tell when he was serious. "What's going on? You ok? Why have you been looking for me?"

He smiled, grabbing my head in both his hands and slammed my back against the concret wall.

My vision going dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was lame but i had to get something out so here ya gooo.

Changed the ending!

comment&subscribe?